rasputins.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2002
has this ever happened to you when you want to but a used cd but the price is missing from it and they won't sell you the cd? the cd had an older price sticker that was crossed out but you could make out the price and i was willing to pay that price but the dickhead dude at the counter said he had to send it back to the headquarters to get repriced. what bullshit. i even offered $50 for it since i have been looking for this cd for the longest time. let me know if this happened to anyone else? peace out. THE GROVE

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

yeah, a whole grip of times

and I lost a Deco D Soul Taker CD because of that shit THOSE MUTHAFUCCIN BITCHES

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
Rasputin's does this sometimes too. You'll go to the store and in the front there will be a section of new releases. They're priced like $15 say for example, but if you go to the artist name in the back you'll see the same album for $13 instead of $15. I think they do it to make money off the people who come in just to get the new releases. I always look all over the store for the best prices.

Late!