rare cd's oop for sale, rappin ron

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 11, 2002
chase said:
yall some bitches! dont come in here and try to fuck up my business. I dont go in your shit and tell people where top get shoit hella cheap. Get the fuck lost. I garuntee u cant find that equipto anywhere for any price! stop hatin and find somethin else to do faggots!
I agree with that...Leave a man do his business, if u not cool with his prices dont buy from him, that's it.

chase

Sicc OG
Jul 27, 2003
Listen lil bitch, i didnt say your name. How the fuck u know I was talkin to u. Dont write shit in my fuckin post unless u wanna buy something ok! And talk shit on the net and try to act hard.. when noone can see u about it.

Jan 9, 2004
Nothing personal. I didn't lie once on this post. I just put up a couple of links for people to see where they can get those cds at. If they want to spend more fine. I didn't talk shit, just talked about real deals on real items with real prices, nothing inflated or too high. Sorry man!! Won't post anymore sites up unless other people ask for them. You said they sell for $40 to $50 and they don't.