RARE ANDRE NICKATINA MIXTAPE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2003
www.ogdogg.com
It's an official album that was put together by my company. It is shrinkwrapped, barcoded, and sold in stores... However, my distributor sold out all their albums and I only have a couple left so I'm getting them off on ebay. This auction is the only place where you'll find this album and they will all sell out for sure. It's over an hour of unreleased hip hop at it's finest. Mixed by a new northern california for a club style mixtape feel you haven't heard on any other mixtape... They sold in stores for $16.99 and this ebay auction is a steal if you're looking to hear some new big names... Including 2 tracks from the hottest unsigned rap group in the New York area, 3rd Infintry... Trust me, this is the best album you'll hear all year, and it won't leave your cd player until you've memorized every line from every song...

Apr 25, 2002
I told him in order to get more hits to put Andre Nickatina in the subject title on ebay and he took it a little too far. LMAO It's got Nickatina featured on it.