Rampage Jackson: It’s ‘preposterous’ that he would be scared of ’some karate guy’ Lyo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2009
Hah, as much as I'm a fan of Rampage (especially Pride's 'Slampage') I think he's going to have a few problems with this "Karate guy".

Now that would be something, Rampage getting his belt back... TKO by body slam.

Has he done a single slam since hitting the octagon? It doesn't seem like it. Still, that would be some shit.

Jan 2, 2004
He almost powerbombed Griffin, but Griffin like let go of his hold unlike Arona because he knew it was coming.. But he hasn't been slamming people. But he said he was gonna bring that shit back.

Nov 15, 2007
only way rampage defeats machida of he slams him to the ground and dominates with the ground and pound otherwise fuck all that bullshit snucka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 7, 2006
machida is too skilled for the rampage fights nowadays. he'll stomp out rampage in 2 or 3 rounds. i dont think machida will be stopped anytime soon.

Jan 18, 2006
Rampage is a seasoned veteran, Machida is not gonna just mollywop him. It would be great if Rampage Ko's Machida just to shut everyone up.

May 10, 2002
Cats got Machida on Fedor status already and it's NOT like that. Once cats figure out all his power and explosiveness comes from the left side, then maybe we'll see what else he has.

He definitely made some mistakes in his fight against Evans. Had Evans been ready to use all of his skills (his wrestling specifically) he could have made the fight a little different.