RAIDERS!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
JESTER said:
OAKLAND RAIDERZ CANT BE STOPPED
Man you're right noone can stop the Raiders......except, New England, KC, San Diego, Philly, Denver......Yawn it is actually no longer amusing to listen to you "fans" yap . it is boarderline sad now, I mean other teams that are losers have fans too but they are quite about...but with the faider nation it is like a siccness that you can't come to terms with yet. You still want to be great but have no recollection of what it is like. 20+ years is a long time to be holding on to something.

Again being a fan is cool...but when your team sucks ass year after year after year you may want to tone it down a bit.

The Raiders will never be winners as long as Al Davis is the owner. Moss, Jordan Porter....freakin talent on that team but Davis sucks. Go ahead and tell me It is Collins and Turner, blah blah blah. If you think that Turner has any say in anything on that team you need to look further, Davis runs that team..I should say Ruins that team.

I will admit at the start of the year when I seen what they had for weapons I was a little scared they were not only going to compete, but actually win the division, but hell they haven't won a division game much less the division.

So Faider Nation, stop playing dress up and be quite like the fans of all the other suck ass teams. Do you see Rams fans dressing up...no they suck. Do you see 49ERS fans dressing up...no they suck...TAKE A CLUE!!!!

And another thing, please do not come backl with your tired old we have 3 super bowl wins and all that jazz......I want something that was done in the last 20 years please!

Don't want to break a nail now do we!!!!

Mar 16, 2005
how about Champs without the AFC in front of it?????

20+ years...count em. But if you're happy with AFC Champs once every 20 years then you must be ecstatic then!

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
thascary1 said:
Man you're right noone can stop the Raiders......except, New England, KC, San Diego, Philly, Denver......Yawn it is actually no longer amusing to listen to you "fans" yap . it is boarderline sad now, I mean other teams that are losers have fans too but they are quite about...but with the faider nation it is like a siccness that you can't come to terms with yet. You still want to be great but have no recollection of what it is like. 20+ years is a long time to be holding on to something

da ninerz Stop em too in preseason

Jan 4, 2003
Ochoa831 said:
da ninerz Stop em too in preseason
ooh shit they stopped em in PRESEASON??? damn....... Rattay and Lloyd must have loved playing against a bunch of rooks & backups,, since thats the only way they were able to score :dead: but on the real who gives a sh1t about who wins a preseason game?

Mar 16, 2005
RAS 925 said:
ooh shit they stopped em in PRESEASON??? damn....... Rattay and Lloyd must have loved playing against a bunch of rooks & backups,, since thats the only way they were able to score :dead: but on the real who gives a sh1t about who wins a preseason game?

The one time I agree with a Raiders fan.