RAIDERS VS BRONCOS GAME THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
we had the game in control at halftime and I thought we were gonna win....the penalties was part of the reason we lost,Curry made that penalty on Tebow and it set us back.

I could see how Palmer is better than JC, he scans the field better than JC and he had almost 300 passing yards, but those ints killed us.....D Moore and Jacoby Ford made some big plays....Mike Bush did his thing too.

On thursday night D-Mac is back and Chargers lose.

Palmer had over 300... but yeah he looks good throwing the ball downfield... most of his passes were on the money including the deep ones.

Jun 23, 2005
when did Satele go down? was that the 2nd half? I hope he's coo for thursday, cuz I'm not looking forward to a rookie center. Wiz is good, but at this point in his young career Satele is much better. I think in the long run the Palmer trade will be OK, possibly even great for the franchise, but you can tell everyone on the offense is getting used to each other. the motion calls were basically Palmer pointing at a receiver and waving his hand as if to say come here. I remember Palmer trying to move Reece into the backfield when he was split out but Reece wasn't moving and it looked like Palmer went to Bush and asked him what to say to get Reece to move.

now I think bringing TJ was a bad idea now. Palmer kept going to him on 3rd down to the point that it was predictable. He only caught 1 pass, although it was for 28 yards. I can't find thrown to stats.
he went down early third quarter. we need satele he has been good this year for us, as a whole our o line has been working really good together lets hope it stays that way.

yeah im not feelin the tj pick up either. and with dhb i couldnt even find him on the field, i thought he wasnt playing for the most the game.

Dec 4, 2006
Tony Palmer was picked 3 times and almost picked 2 other times, lucky him...those balls were dropped by the Broncos players....

He did have some nice passes yes, but if he stays being picked like that..that can cost the raiders the game..

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
you know, when I think about all Palmer's ints... none of em were that bad... one ball was just a little off... and mainly due to a good play by Champ Bailey... one was due to a tipped ball... the other was bad... but just trying to force shit frantically at the end of the game when it was basically over.

I'm not saying he shouldn't take any blame, but he played solid overall

we lost this game because of our defense, period

I'm still fucking pissed off about this game. I'm actually really happy we play on Thursday... a win in SD will be the only thing to get this bad taste out of my mouth... if we lose in SD... I'm gonna be depressed

Jul 29, 2002
how did dhb not get thrown to once?

i dont understand that shit, DHB had been playing real solid the last couple of weeks and he was only thrown to once? i missed the game, was DHB just not able to get open? Carson def wasting his time trying to target faggot ass TJ....i know he had a few good years but id rather have Carson work with our young recievers....