Raiders Vs 49ers Preseason opener

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2002
BROWN GUERRERO said:
PATHETIC? FIRST OF ALL THEY DON'T HAVE STARTERS. EVERYONE IS BATTLING FOR THE STARTING POSITION AT EVERYTHING. SECOND OF ALL THEY KEPT IN THE RECEIVERS BECAUSE THE OFFENSE DIDN'T GET TO WORK ON THE PASSING GAME AT ALL IN THE FIRST HALF. HAHA DAMN BITTER ASS HAIDER FANS CAN'T TAKE THE LOSS!! I GOT 5 ON IT BITCH!!

IF I HAD A TEAM WITH NO FUTURE I WOULD CONTINOUSLY BRING UP THE PAST TOO.

I PISS ON THOSE RINGS, BARTOLO RIGGED AT LEAST TWO OF EM'

RAIDER NATION!

Apr 25, 2002
I see you Raider fans are still as pathetic as ever.

Let's look at the big picture. The Niners will win between 4 and 6 games this season, the Raiders will win about 8 and won't see the playoffs. The bigger difference here is the 49ers are in a rebuilding stage while the Raiders are satisfied with their lineup and management. The point is, you Raider fans think you got something this season, and why? Because you picked up Lamont Jordan and Randy Moss? Tell me now, while they're putting points on the board for your team, who is going to stop the other team from outscoring them? Your D is garbage. Sapp couldn't penetrate a prostitutes twat. Both teams sucked last year and both teams will suck this year, so what in the fuck are you arguing for?

Jun 1, 2002
WE'RE STILL IN THE REBUILDING PROCESS TOO.. WE'RE JUST ALMOST THERE.. DON'T LUMP ME INTO A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW FOOTBALL. MY EXPECTATIONS AREN'T UNREALSTIC. I KNOW WE'LL WIN AROUND 8 GAMES AND MAYBE WILDCARD INTO THE PLAYOFFS. WE HAVE REBUILT OUR OFFENSE AND I'M SURE THIS NEXT OFF-SEASON WE WILL REBUILD OUR DEFENSE AS WELL. YOU GUYS ON THE OTHER HAND, ARE NO WHERE NEAR REBUILT. IT WILL TAKE YEARS FOR YOU TO EVEN BE COMPETITIVE.

TYPICAL NINER FANS WITH A WORTHLESS TEAM AND NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN HATE A BETTER ONE.

Feb 28, 2005
fuckin raider fans dude, you guys never cease to amaze me... the score was 6-0 when your starters were in, this means you couldnt score a touchdown, two field goals, wow impressive...alex smith did not do good, but it was his first game in the NFL, give him time...time of possession and yards dont mean shit if you cant score...defense wins games, niners held your starters to two field goals...im going out on a limb here but NINERS FINISH 9-7...............FUCK THE RAIDERS

Apr 25, 2002
Cut-Throat said:
just so you know raider fan...your starting DB's were in teh game when Rattay picked them apart at the beginng of the 2nd half....

I dont remember seeing Woodson and Asomugha out there, only starters were Schweigert(who still isnt a lock to start) and Routt(nickel CB). DB's dont mean shit anyways..its all about pass rush and the Raiders 3rd stringer pass rush was much worse.

As far as only scoring 6...wait til Porter and Curry are on the field with Moss.

May 10, 2002
I DONT SEE HOW ANYBODY THINKS THE RAIDERS WILL ONLY WIN 8 GAMES, THEY MIGHT HAVE THE BEST OFFENSIVE STATISTICS WHEN THE SEASON IS OVER, PLAIN AND SIMPLE THERES NO WAY YOU CAN COVER PORTER, MOSS, AND CURRY AT THE SAME TIME, ITS HIGHLY IMPOSSIBLE AND WE FINALLY HAVE A GOOD RUNNING BACK, THATS GONNA BE A MAJOR PLUS FOR US THIS SEASON, I GUESS YALL WERENT WATCHING THE END OF LAST SEASON THE RAIDERS OFFENSE WAS GETTING THE FUCK OFF WITHOUT MOSS OR LAMONT JORDEN, BOTTOM LINE IS DONT MAKE A PREDICTION OUT OF BEING BIASED!!!!

May 10, 2002
Dont worry our D will be better cuz we aint gonna play the 3-4 anymore and we have acquired some better players. Obviously if you aint a Raider fan you might not be paying attention to our players but thats one of the main things thats been talked about, how it will be a big difference on the defensive side also.

Apr 25, 2002
Playa510 said:
I DONT SEE HOW ANYBODY THINKS THE RAIDERS WILL ONLY WIN 8 GAMES, THEY MIGHT HAVE THE BEST OFFENSIVE STATISTICS WHEN THE SEASON IS OVER,
The Colts' offense will shit all over the Raiders' offense.

Playa510 said:
PLAIN AND SIMPLE THERES NO WAY YOU CAN COVER PORTER, MOSS, AND CURRY AT THE SAME TIME
A good pass rush and two decent corners with a solid linebacker would shut them down. Get real.

Playa510 said:
AND WE FINALLY HAVE A GOOD RUNNING BACK, THATS GONNA BE A MAJOR PLUS FOR US THIS SEASON
The Raiders don't know what the fuck to do with a good RB. Look what they did to Charlie Garner. Nothing.

Playa510 said:
BOTTOM LINE IS DONT MAKE A PREDICTION OUT OF BEING BIASED!!!!
A realistic predeiction for you team is 8-9 wins. You thinking they will do better is a biased opinion, on your part.

May 2, 2002
Playa510 said:
Dont worry our D will be better cuz we aint gonna play the 3-4 anymore and we have acquired some better players. Obviously if you aint a Raider fan you might not be paying attention to our players but thats one of the main things thats been talked about, how it will be a big difference on the defensive side also.
I know who you have, and I don't see much changing.

But...like they say, that's why they play the game.