raiders cowboys

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 13, 2002
cowboys might win 2 games this year if there lucky. raiders will at least go 10-6 and make the play off's gannon played 1 series and dont give a shit, garnner who got almost 2,000 combined yards last year didnt play. and rice brown and porter barley played. same with the deffense.

if this gives you confidence cowboy fan's then i feel sorry for you, be ready to have ya asses handed to you in the regular season, emmit still better then any back you got, and ya quarterback mabey young, but he sorry as fuck.

GOT!! EM!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Haha Gannon played more than 1 series idiot!! 2ndly Gannon and the Haider offense aint scored shit all preseason so dont give me that shit that he doesnt care!! Its over for the Haiders!! Ots geratal time for them!! U will see!! And to say we only gonna win 2 games, thats just some more idiotic talk from u mane!! Its obvious u dont know sports!! U think USC is gonna win it all this year in all 3 major sports!! U should go to the ladies forum!! Hahahaha!! And tonedog the -1 u will be worried shortly as well, when your team gets stomped from the gates!!! GOT EM!!!

Sep 13, 2002
oakland was 0-4 last pre season from what i rember.

CZAR, did they have a bad REGUALR season last year after that 0-4 pre season???????????????????? HELL NA.

LADIES FORM. YOU A COWBOY FAN. ONLY THING THEY GOT IS CHEERLEADERS.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
What the fuck does last season have to do with this year???? Not a damn thang!! Quit livin in the past!! U know its bad when fools bring up the past!! Yall in for a rude awakening this year!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
raiderz will win cuz tha cowboyz are terrible. final score, i dont know and dont care.
boy wuz i wrong. LMAO!!!!
Originally posted by CZAR
Again who cares, its preseason!! And the Whiners are terrivle as well!!
riiiiiiiiiight, you keep telling yourself that CZAR. wutever makez you feel better about your team.
Originally posted by siccfucc
i doubt the cowboys will put up more than 10 points,their offense it horrible
then tha raider'z D must be 4 timez as horrible cuz they fucked their asses up hard.
Yall got Carter lookin like a probowl QB out there!!
yea, and that'z sum SAD shit right there....
Originally posted by proppa
CZAR, did they have a bad REGUALR season last year after that 0-4 pre season????????????????????
for a while they did. how many losses did they take in a row again?
It's over for the Haiders!!
agreed.