RAIDER TICKETS!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
actually sat at???????? hmmmmm is that why yall just started to actually be on tv the last 2 years? black outs in your area......please dont try an say Mile High an Lambou aint got people sittin in the seats......Mile High been sold out since Nixson was president, an Lambou probally before that......an this is folks chillin there in 20 degreez with snow fallin...

the raiders aint gonna sell out no tickets, they got to many fake ass fans that just like em cuz they colors or when they winnin

May 15, 2002
FUCK YOU WHINERZ!!! THA TICKETS I WANT ARE FOR RAIDERS VS niners IN OAKLAND. WE'LL SEE WHO PUTS IT DOWN ON WHO... SO FUCK YALL TILL THEN

RAIDER MUTHA FUCKIN NATION!!!

-Cross

May 6, 2002
T-Dubb said:
actually sat at???????? hmmmmm is that why yall just started to actually be on tv the last 2 years? black outs in your area......please dont try an say Mile High an Lambou aint got people sittin in the seats......Mile High been sold out since Nixson was president, an Lambou probally before that......an this is folks chillin there in 20 degreez with snow fallin...
oh LORD we have a confused nicca here!! Don't know whether or not he's in Mile High or Lambou field.

dont HATE!!!

you know you LOVE the RAIDERS!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
I do love the raiders homie, I love watchin them tuck their tales between thier legs an walk away from mile high with their heads down.

aint no one confused but you, thinkin raider tickets gonna be sold out HAHAHA
fuck a raider nation with thier motto "next year is our year" thanks to the homie Cut Throat for that real ass motto