Raided Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2005
Yeah I want a X-raided Video to be made. If there is one let me know. I picture the Music Video to lots of footage of the outside walls of the pinn, razor wire. Maby some stock footage of riots on the yard. Pan to some photos of raided like in the Pac video "changes". Some footage of the street sign of his old neigborhood. People doing burnouts in some old schools. Fine ass bitches wearing Raided tee-shirts. I picture all that to "spittin Venom".

Oct 14, 2004
Wont happen unless Raided gets out. THe prison wont allow it. After the C-Murder incident I doubt it. I would want to see one to., I dont think there is one in existence.

Dec 4, 2004
THAT WOULD BE SOME TIGHT SHIT BUT I DONT THINK IT WOULD BE...BUT IF HE WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE 2 DO A VIDEO'S I WOULD HAVE WANTED 2 SEE A VIDEO 4 "THE HOLE".."MAMA'S PROUD AND JOY"..."WIT A MASK ON"..."DUECE 5 TO LIFE"....BUT 2 BAD IT WONT PROLLY HAPPEN..GONE

Mar 13, 2005
mama

Man I dont hear too many people give "mamas pride and joy" alot of credit...But thats my favorite song from raided, Yeah its not as hard...and maby I wouldnt bump it in all situations. But that song is SO FUCKING REAL. That song sometimes gets me a little choked up (just alittle) because I relate to it so much. Well I cant lie...its the truth....."Where was your GOD when my life was going down the drain....late at night, didnt he hear me calling out his name?"