@ Rae

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 15, 2003
yo what up homie been a long time see that you got your new cd out wondering where at in denver/ or in colorado springs where i can pick this up at i be up there this comming weekend and definitly want to support this one! get at me with the info need to pick up some copies for the homies around here ... looked at hastings they still got you a lil section up there so hit em up

Apr 15, 2003
ha dont know what happened to your post but i got it in email good looking out cant wait to scoop this one up this weekend

wen you get a chance shoot some up to hastings or the finest i know homies definitly feelin u up this way good luck with this cd homie!!!!!!!!

Feb 21, 2006
what's up homie, hastings has to order it. All you need to do is tell them the name of the release "GameBreakerz - TexiKali" and the label/distributor is Paid In Full / Koch Ent. This is different than an independent release, they have to go through Koch to get units. If you have questions though, email playa rae here: [email protected]

thanks!