RADIO WAVES FROM SATURN(AN ALIEN SPEECH?)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2008
My friend has a JP-8000, I am always telling him to make crazy alien noises, and what he makes are very similar to the noises in that video.
what I want to do is broadcast the noises he is making into space, maybe that will attract alien attention. What if the noises he makes happen to say something the aliens understand, or is some sort of music the aliens listen to. If they are out there, I think they would investigate. You know how we use SETI to listen for them? Why dont we try and get them to listen to us?

Mar 10, 2007
My friend has a JP-8000, I am always telling him to make crazy alien noises, and what he makes are very similar to the noises in that video.
what I want to do is broadcast the noises he is making into space, maybe that will attract alien attention. What if the noises he makes happen to say something the aliens understand, or is some sort of music the aliens listen to. If they are out there, I think they would investigate. You know how we use SETI to listen for them? Why dont we try and get them to listen to us?
Hah.. we boutta diss em and say their all fags and not even know it.. but nah uhh wouldn't the first thing aliens would get from us be Hitler during the olympics? :ermm:

Apr 1, 2008
Hah.. we boutta diss em and say their all fags and not even know it.. but nah uhh wouldn't the first thing aliens would get from us be Hitler during the olympics? :ermm:
I dont know. Did they broadcast that into outer space? I know everything eventually ends up out there, but I am talking about directly broadcasting into outer space.
And maybe we already have dissed them. That would be bad though.