"Racist is the new Bling"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Im drunk but still. DO white people feel left out because they are not discriminated against? i sometimes feel white people are jelous because they aren't a minority
Everyone gets discriminated against, but some people find power behind it and go for it. Shit i got made fun of my whole life being white till lately i figured that i ain't no "white boy" i'm a MAN!!!! you just got to respect yourself and don't take no disrespect and when that shit arrises you know what to do. Its more hard being ME, than it is being any race but that race card adds up too and I don't play that, so those who wanna waste my life for race, i will fight back and never faulter in being real to any fool wanting to put a place on me because of my skin. Remember this I move faster than my skin, I'm out there in many hoods, got much respect and much love and that Restitution goes deeper than any representation. so if you stop with a race card, You'll never catch me in this WAR, Game, Race or whatever you go by cuz i'm a winner no matter what sitituation. i got compassion for a lot because i've been threw a lot but stopping to pity a man because of sitituation being dealt threw his skin color, i will not be opened too. Its like this your skin is dieing anyways, its fallin off , why you want to be represented by something that does that, its like your going backwards.

Jun 15, 2005
Dear Ms. Hustle,

I too, believe that St Pattys day is seen by many, many a person as a day of drinking. Just as is with Cinco De Mayo. Nothing racist there. You said "People see it as an an excuse to drink", not ,"Irish people see it as an excuse to drink."

Now, your comments on the club could be seen as racist, and it wouldn't be a stretch. Most likely, the club caters to an "upscale" crowd. Coupled with the fact that you're in Arizona (joke), that may equate to more white people being there. However, to say that the club is "white", and not be referring to the paint job, is a racist statement. I get where you're coming from, I talk like that sometimes, too. It is ignorant though, but that's just how I am.

sincerely,

the never ever so serious one

ps. I'm sorry that you're in Arizona.

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
lots of interesting points made here. i could debate on and on, but it's not worth the energy. i don't understand how it can be racist to notice that a certain club caters to a certain race of people. we can pretend all day that whites, blacks and mexicans don't segregate themselves in the club scene, but they do. yeah sure, there are a few cross-pollinators, but for the most part they do. commenting on that fact isn't racist, it's the truth. people just don't want to admit that it is in fact a reality because we all want to pretend that we don't live in that kind of world in 2008. i guess for some folks, politically correct delusion is better than the raw truth.

Jun 24, 2006
Everyone gets discriminated against, but some people find power behind it and go for it. Shit i got made fun of my whole life being white till lately i figured that i ain't no "white boy" i'm a MAN!!!! you just got to respect yourself and don't take no disrespect and when that shit arrises you know what to do. Its more hard being ME, than it is being any race but that race card adds up too and I don't play that, so those who wanna waste my life for race, i will fight back and never faulter in being real to any fool wanting to put a place on me because of my skin. Remember this I move faster than my skin, I'm out there in many hoods, got much respect and much love and that Restitution goes deeper than any representation. so if you stop with a race card, You'll never catch me in this WAR, Game, Race or whatever you go by cuz i'm a winner no matter what sitituation. i got compassion for a lot because i've been threw a lot but stopping to pity a man because of sitituation being dealt threw his skin color, i will not be opened too. Its like this your skin is dieing anyways, its fallin off , why you want to be represented by something that does that, its like your going backwards.
I've tried reading this over and over but don't understand it. Break down your logic and how it pertains to what you quoted me on