Racist Internet Comments

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
"Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes, I've got to say War"

It's a new thorough level of "operant conditioning," and anybody who attempts to defy ANYBODY's livelihood, automatically loses the argument. You can't instantaneously change somebody's opinion through reason and logic. It takes time to liberate hundreds of years of brainwashing and ignorance. It's no secret nor surprise there are racists; moreover, undercover racists. We know a snake in the grass when we see one. It only takes for us to read between the lines to be aware.

Tazz, it's not just these particular websites that push hidden agendas, its everywhere. The media for example, CNN-Blasts topics like this everyday. And while they will never point the finger, they will bring up the discussion which is worse enough. It's all barbershop politics, you see who's who, when the topic is brought up. PAy attention to what people say, then put yourselves in they shoes. I'm not speaking empathy, but realize these cats' intentions. You also see the lack of education in people. (Where do we come from, Who are we as a people, a race?, humankind? Nobody tells me what I am for the same reason I don't ask, and thats because I don't know) Media, people, literature, etc. take advantage of this mindset and mold it subconsciously. We need to educate ourselves to combat this divide and conquer regime. Yes the younger generations are learning more everyday, but what is your definition of learning? What is the governments definition of learning.

Frederick Douglass said, knowledge is the pathway from slavery to freedom.

It's the same princible. We need to educate ourselves and our children. Unless we do that in the most logical manner, we are only perpetuating the cycle. I think people forgot the Civil Rights act was less than 50 yrs ago. Thats a Old head AND SOME. The biggest mistake those generations made was NOT learning from the previous mistakes. And what happens when history repeats itself brother... We know the outcome.

We need to hold EVERYBODY accountable. Otherwise we can't move on to our other problems.

Educated men are as much superior to uneducated men as the living are to the dead.
—Aristotle, 384–322 B.C

Snakes want us dead, bruh. Snakes want the majority to remain a minority.
The defenition of learning is when you are able to watch the same news story on both fox news and msnbc, and intake the information the same exact way...uneffected by biased views/words of either station... And most importantly, uneffected by your own views.

Most good (well-done) news stories will strike emotions and feelings in people, but as long as their brain can process the news without any other influence emotional or otherwise, then they have learned.

Substitute "news" with "data/information", and theres the definition.

The only thing is that we are human, and when we only process information, we are literally acting as lifeless computers... And when someone asks you "hey what did you think of this in the news?", they arent asking you "what was the hard data that your proccessor proccessed", so when we communicate we use emotion.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
If racist trolls get to him he's probably better off staying off the internet all together.
Hows the saying go?....sticks and stones break bones but word will never hurt me.....

For me that shit is true until ignorance/race gets involved. I got a low tolerance for bullshit. On the net, off the net...it doesnt matter.

Only once in my life has someone(a white person) called me a nigger to my face. I scraped his face on the blacktop immediately afterwards.

Today, I wish him the best in life and what it has to offer.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
WSHH comments especially fuck me up… foos on there can twist any video into a race issue…

living in LA (or any major metropolitan area) u forget what ppl in other states/areas r like…

I feel you G, down here in "innercity" Dago ..Southeast, EastDago...me personally, I've never felt the race thing....not until you hit the outskirts like Santee(Klantee) and Lakeside...then it gets real.

You also got Chula Vista and National City where its mostly Mexican. But I've never lived there for any extended period of time so I'm really not qualified to comment on racial issues there.

There's a lot of diversity in this bitch, too much to type tho.

Props: reo and reo