Racist Bullshit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
Sup Yay Area,
Tonight I went out with some friends of mine drinking at a park and this dude I have known for awhile starts saying racist bullshit and he is white....but I have nothing against white people just people that are ignorant like him. So what happened was he started saying that people that are foreigners or people that are not of this country deserve to be "shot and killed". So I re-acted since I am of latino decent. My mom is El-Salvadorian. The reason I re-acted is because my grandma barely speaks english and he also said people like that deserve to die. So thats when I got heated and we were gonna box but he just walked off and left the park. I mean I can't stand ignorant hoes like that. I am posting this because I need some opinions and feedback about this shit. I am still thinking of going and beating his ass. But that might not accomplish much. I mean I am a grown man 25 years old. I try to be mature and humble most times but when someone says something that gets me mad I'm gonna speak on it and thats real talk. I mean America is for everyone it doesn't belong to 1 person or 1 particular race group. So holla back I need some feedback. Peace from the Shark ~408~ City.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
FOR REAL. YOU WANT TO SHED SOME LIGHT IN HIS LIFE. NOT KEEP HIS HEAD IN THAT DARK BOX. IF HE DOESNT WANT TO LISTEN THATS ON HIM. BUT PHYSICAL ACTION ISNT WARRANTED. WORST CASE SCENARIO YOU SHOULD FEEL REAL SORRY FOR HIM NOT RECEIVING A BETTER EDUCATION AS A YOUTH.

T

thug_proppa

I'M white and ive heard alot of cats talk like that, and to the point he went he should have got his ass beat. ive delt with alot of racist people, i basically only hang out with people that arnt white and that gets white people mad. the school i went to was 70 percent skin heads and the rest were just popular white kids.

Now on the speaking english thing, when you first come here from another country like my family did in the late 1800's from sweden they didnt speak english but they learned it and taught it to there kids. same with alot of people of all different races and back rounds.

but when some one come into this country ilegally thats differnt, or come into this country legally and dont want to learn to speak english and just sit on they ass and dont learn. thats cold right there. this country's main language is english thats what everybody speaks. now diversity is america so speaking 2 or 3 different languages is dope, more power to you. but english is the main language. if you got to africa or mexico or china they dont make it so they have to learn your language, they make you learn theres. they say fuck what you speak.

Also on people just sittin on welfair takin my money, fuck that shit that shit gets me heated. if you gon have 10 kids get a great job first and take care of them. if you have 1 or 2 and dont want more get ya tubes tied and dont sleep around. if you losse ya job and cant find work for a while thats what its for, to help you out when ya stuck.

and now in san diego theres a new housing program where if you have 2 kids and make under 40,000 a year combind income then you only have to pay $25 a month to live in a newly built 3 bedroom 2 bath house in a nice area. my folks had to pay $750,000 for the same houses. guess who pays for the house? tax payers. me and my wife cant even afford to get an appartment right now, we got to save up first. but if we had 2 kids all id have to do is to come up with $25 and id be living in a huge house. and then i see the people that are pushing for the bill to get passed before it got passed. They sit there and say why dont we deserve to live in a big house, why dont my kids deserve to live in a big house and a nice house like everyone else.

Because you aint makin enough money and becasue you aint work hard enough.

NO EXCUSES my moms grew up with 6 brothers and sisters who almost all had kids, her dad died when she was 3 and her mom worked her ass off just trying to make a living, she didnt touch welfair she made do. they lived in a one bedroom apartment and didnt have shit. she was also hit by a car at 16 in a cross walk by a drunk driver, 2 broken legs 2 broken arms a broken pelvis 5 broken ribs a punchered lung and abnesia. She cant even remember anything from her child hood. they said she was dead they told my moms mom that she was going to die. thank god she made it. my mom didnt go to college and barley had enough money to buy something nice to try to get a job. my mom now is CEO of a credit union and make's 65,000 a year with no college. she worked her ass off for that shit for me and my brother so we could have a good life. she had one if the worst possible lifes imaginable but she didnt let it stop her.

ya past only hold ya back if you let it. thats probably why that cat you was talkin to said shit like that. cause the media make it look like its only blacks and mexicans on welfair and doing nothing and commiting all the crimes. that shit aint even close to true but some cats belive everything they see and hear.

talk to him set him straight, get his mind right, and if he still trippin beat it in to him!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
tell that nigga that...

america started off with mixed races. that our languange is made of different languages. what i learned from school.

aint nothing to accomplish by beating his ass but MAKING YOU FEEL BETTER. i would of felt the same way though.

so what i say is to make that nigga straight, your opinions so he look at shit not in a racist way.

but if that nigga ignorant then i'd just be pissed (and if he were my boy and still look at shit in a racist way then he aint my nigga anymore) and let that bitch get what he deserves in whatever niggas do to him.

all i got to say is "that bitch is IGNORANT"

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

give me the fool's phone number

finna break his ass off somethin' terrible

oh coy!

Apr 25, 2002
I'M white and ive heard alot of cats talk like that, and to the point he went he should have got his ass beat. ive delt with alot of racist people, i basically only hang out with people that arnt white and that gets white people mad. the school i went to was 70 percent skin heads and the rest were just popular white kids.
Damn what kind of school has 70 percent of the population skinheads?

Apr 25, 2002
Pure ignorance, it's the minority in this country first not the white man, they all came from Europe and inhabited this place we call America...I'm not saying i'm hatin on white folks or nothing but it just shows that they lack culture to a certain extent. Yo folks, maybe he was just liquored up too much to know what he was saying, if you dont beat his ass over this shit, he might say some shit in front of the wrong person and get checked that way, so in other words DONT TRIP.