R.I.P. Erick ( Lazy ) Taype

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Erick ( Lazy ) Taype
Sept. 4, 1980 -- May 21, 2004
Erick Raul Taype, 23, of Modesto died Friday at Memorial Medical Center.
Mr. Taype was a native of Lima, Peru, and had lived in Modesto since 1984. He was a warehouse worker. He enjoyed music.
He is survived by his daughter, Lillian Rodriguez of Modesto; parents, Raul and Bertha Taype of Modesto; and grandmother, Blanca Taype of Modesto.
A funeral will be at 1:30 p.m Friday at Salas Brothers Funeral Chapel, with burial at St. Stanislaus Catholic Cemetery.

For those of you who dont know Lazy, was featured on B.G. Evil's debuet album, he also recorded and enginerred most of that album, and most of Evil poetry's music. He was a coo cat. R.I.P. my folkz.....

View 1 of the AOD-ORG

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
yea crazy shit... Skan told me bout it on Tuesday....

he was a coo cat....

itz a shame that sum1 resorted to violence against him like that.

Hopefully they get who's responsible.

RIP

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
KhameNei said:
Laze Loccz? Another Evil soldier after Young K...

RIP
Unfourtantley yes. Lazy and Young K are buried at the same cemetary here in modesto. The service and burial was good ( if there is such a thing ) his dad had everyone there sign his casket with a marker, see Lazy had this wall in his house that everyone wrote on, so his pop's thought we should all sign his casket to leave a part of us with him forever.

Again R.I.P Lazy

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
og MS said:
who showed up at the funeral.. plenty of people payin their last respects?

May God Bless His Soul.
There was alot of people there. Alot of family and even more friend's, all of evil poetry was there minus flip who is out of state at the moment. After the burial we all went and payed repects to Young K ( his pop's was there also ).

This is the 2nd funeral I've been to this year ( R.I.P. to my brother in law Tony Flores ) I really, really, really, hope this is the last one for along time.

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
we recorded the droop feature on bg evil's album there at lazy's, he was a coo cat, lil dude that wasnt scared ta speak out......i been in contact with him recently about releasing sum of that underground shit the poetry kamp being doing there, but either way hopefully sum one can put that shit out and give back to the family