R.I.P. Anthony Santistevan

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.40ouncerecords.com
It's weird how you meet people and your lives takes different directions. I met this person, we kicked it, had fun, I went one way, he went another. I lived, he died. It's crazy. I remember back before DJ Cee died, I seen him the day before at Philly Blunts studio and he was telling me about what he was doing with his life. The next day, I woke up, he didn't. If he would of made one different move and maybe took a right instead of a left, things cold have been diffferent. Maybe, he could have still been living. I live the same life as Mac Dre lived, and he died trying to do the same thing that I do everyday. Survive in the rap game. He called me 2 days before he died to tell me about Treal TV 2. He was already in KC. He hung up the phone and had 48 hours left to live. I know at least 10 occasions where I could have lost my life. 1 wrong move and I would have been done. I was lucky and made the right move everytime. Kiss your kids, hug your woman. I lost a few friends this year over nickles and dimes. Money ain't shit. I been all the way broke hundreds of times my whole life but I bounced back every time. There's no bouncing back from death. Take care. I hope everybody has a great 2006. Cherish every second.......

May 1, 2003
Playa Jay Tee said:
It's weird how you meet people and your lives takes different directions. I met this person, we kicked it, had fun, I went one way, he went another. I lived, he died. It's crazy. I remember back before DJ Cee died, I seen him the day before at Philly Blunts studio and he was telling me about what he was doing with his life. The next day, I woke up, he didn't. If he would of made one different move and maybe took a right instead of a left, things cold have been diffferent. Maybe, he could have still been living. I live the same life as Mac Dre lived, and he died trying to do the same thing that I do everyday. Survive in the rap game. He called me 2 days before he died to tell me about Treal TV 2. He was already in KC. He hung up the phone and had 48 hours left to live. I know at least 10 occasions where I could have lost my life. 1 wrong move and I would have been done. I was lucky and made the right move everytime. Kiss your kids, hug your woman. I lost a few friends this year over nickles and dimes. Money ain't shit. I been all the way broke hundreds of times my whole life but I bounced back every time. There's no bouncing back from death. Take care. I hope everybody has a great 2006. Cherish every second.......

Post of tha year right there. R.I.P to em all.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
Playa Jay Tee said:
you're a REAL dude JayTee.

God Bless you.

you gets nothin' but love in the 916 mane.

peace

Dec 11, 2002
Playa Jay Tee said:
Take care. I hope everybody has a great 2006. Cherish every second.......

I feel that JayTee.. all the best to you and yours..

Its not often we take the time to reflect on how truely blessed each of us are... be safe y'all..

Aug 8, 2005
www.schizotopia.de
Playa Jay Tee said:
That´s the Facts of Life. Get Born in this World and find out later that you booked in for Death at the same Time. This reminds me every Time at a song from (no kiddin) Meat Loaf where he says "...and if Life is just a Highway, then a Soul is just a Car. Objects in the Rearview-Mirror may appear closer than they are..." To me that means, that every Tragedy in Life, however it happens and how much hard it gets, one day or the other it will float away from you, cuz life goes on an on an on until your own Judgement is spoken. Until that i agree with Jay Tee and say, life your life 247-365 (i´ll do so...)

R.I.P to all the Souls we lost over the years.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
r.i.p Anthony

i just lost my uncle in early dec, and my parents godson was killed last night after midnight in new years. I just ask myself why.