R&B/RAP ACTS IN THE INDUSTRY...(DISCUSSION)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.masteredtrax.com
I think Jae Rilla must be on the verge of getting signed by a major cause he is on the new B-Legit album, produced a track and rapped on it if im not mistaken.

On the hooks I love that shit that makes your arm hair stand up, like Genevieve can do this, I know this is gonna sound bias but our female vocalist Denise can do this, Mr.Droop can do that, as well as many others, so really it doesn't matter if its a guy or girl.

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
With me: I can't sing for shit-but i've been on tha unda writing alot of R&B material for cats that are doing tha shit. As an artist I like to express myself in different ways. Sometimes theres some shit u can't really express with rap. With R&B theres emotion behind the vocals and the mix with the perfect composition jus makes it official. On tha real-any cats wanna holla at ya boy-WE GOT SONGS FOR SELL. IF U AINT KNOWIN-ASK AROUND-I'm not jus some young up and coming rapper.......im a musician.

G-3

Jul 16, 2002
If it's a good mix of R&B/Rap, then it's cool... you know we're feeling that style over in our camp Rae. Shit, alot of Kalm's CD is like that.