Quotes from Al Davis' press conference

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
so what was wrong with his head? and his pink ass eyes. i mean shit really makes ya think. maybe the nfl should force this dude into retirement or else they gonna catch an actual death on the field or just at the press conference.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
When the Raiders do good, the coach gets glorified like he's responsible for the Raiders turning things around.

When the Raiders do bad, Al gets the blame.

Al is speaking like the GM he is. He admitted making mistakes but he also wanted everyone to know that he was responsible for the Raiders turning things around.

I would have blown it with this years draft (by selecting Spiller, trading McFadden, and then drafting Spikes). Spikes is slow, and it looks like we didn't need Spiller.

Give ol Al credit for drafting McClain and Houston.... both are beasts!!

Jan 4, 2003
Im sorry.......you have to Love AL. He never lets us (football fans) down.

so far he hasn't let us raider fans down either.. love tha coaching changes.. this team is def. already improved .. Hue went out and got Saunders to jump on board... doesn't seem like your typical Al.. Al usually would have his staff already in place.. he was tha one to go and get Hue Jackson for OC, it wasn't Cable

Feb 2, 2006
"Tom (Cable) had been told earlier in his career that he could have been fired without pay for the wrath he brought on the Raider organization."

"All of this stuff (Cable was doing) goes a long way against my wishes, against my way of living, against my life and against the Raider way, and I just wasn't going to take it anymore."

:dead: