QUICK QUESTION G.I.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
WHY IS IT YOU CUT EVERYTHING THAT DOSENT HAVE TO DO WITH YOU??? ARE YOU ALL AFRAID OF COMPETITION???? JUST WONDERING FOLKS....NO HATING SHOULD BE DONE ON THESE BOARDS AND THEN YOU GO AND ERASE SHIT LEFT AND RIGHT......SOUNDS LIKE YOU MIGHT BE.....NO I'LL JUST LEAVE IT THERE...

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
I dont want a board full of promotions for other groups..

Gameinsaniax shouldnt have to shuffle through bullshit posts about this and that..When in reality they came to this board to find out whats crackin with GAMEINSANE.

Simple as that....Aint it?

C

CinFul-1

What T-1 said is true I'm always peepin daily for many moons and T-1 dont be spammin folx boards. I understand he wants to keep it a GI board, If some one hits every other board with promo shit, dont hurt nothing to have it deleted. Every one saw the same God damn post on every other board, atleast it shows GI keeps up with their board and dont treat it like a Step child and peep it every know and then!!! GI stays up on their board, dont mix up moderatin for playa hatin, it's diffrent folx!!