Quick give this lady a license

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2008
(07-11) 17:25 PDT Livermore -- A student driver struck six pedestrians crossing a Livermore street Saturday evening, and one victim was airlifted to a local hospital, police said.

The 20-year-old driver, Farhat Mohammad, was apparently traveling west on Wetmore Road in a Honda Civic just before 8 p.m. and made a left turn onto Vallecitos Road, where she struck the six adults in the crosswalk, according to police.

Three of the victims were taken to hospitals, one by air. None of the injuries was life-threatening, police said.

Mohammad was learning to drive and had a valid permit. She was with a licensed driver.

The investigation closed streets for about three hours Saturday evening.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/07/12/BAN71ECS0I.DTL#ixzz0tUebXyru

Dec 29, 2008
"That's some talent, even if I *try* to do that in Grand Theft Auto I can't usually get six at once. She must have practiced"

^thats a comment from sf gate

posted by-kfcdrumstick
8:31 AM on July 12, 2010

Looks like this woman is on the fast track to being a Muni driver.

another sf gate comment^

Oct 23, 2009
(07-11) Farhat Mohammad, a student driver struck six pedestrians crossing a Livermore street Saturday evening, and one victim was airlifted to a local hospital, police said.

Mohammad was learning to drive and had a valid permit. She was with a licensed driver.