QUESTIONS (not the song)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2002
so i'm gonna continue what i started with my DVD post/question.

it's been so long since any news regarding tech so these are just things that come to mind. and maybe everybody who has some sort of questions can do it in this thread so there aren't 10 million annoyin question threads taking up space on the board.

maybe tech will check this board and shed some light on shit. i dont know.
---------------------------
  • in that interview with lawrence.com tech said that the DVD might be coming out in "february or march"

just wanted to ask if anyone's heard anything, like when it would be comin out?
  • lynch/tech/eminem song?
  • has strange music been in contact with System of a down about a possible track together? i remember them talking about this shit. it be fuckin cool.
--------------------
well hahah that's it add on if you want

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
in10city_131x said:
  • has strange music been in contact with System of a down about a possible track together? i remember them talking about this shit. it be fuckin cool.
where'd you hear this? that would be tight. i love system

Sep 26, 2002
a long time ago (i guess about 6-10 months) tech said something like he was thinking about havin them on the album or something... i cant remember which article/interview but i remember seeing it atleast in 2 different ones.

i hope my brain's not playin a trick on me tho... happens sometimes...

Sep 16, 2002
Tech has said in some interviews that he LOVES Slipknot and System and would love to work with them someday...I don't remember where it was from, but I know he said that.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Fuck u.. J/k...

Tech is an animal.. How about showing love for kc and getting the popper on a track, or e skool.. Or hustlamade bugz.. Oh, never mind... How about them thug babies?.. Yuk?.. Bo loc?... Killa tay, a new fat tone?....reunite.. Rdvs?.... Don relli?... Show love

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
tech and e-40..... i would like to see that...

and tech on a Kno (from cunninlynguists) beat (cop the kno vs hov: the white albulum cd.... better than the black album)