Questions for Yukmouth

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Swick

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
Yukmouth's webmaster kindly asked Yuk if he would do an interview with Tech N9ne HQ and he accepted, I am not sure when the interview will take place but I would love to hear some of your question suggestions, take in mind that this will be a Regime related interview, mostly questions pertaining to The Regime, Tech N9ne, and the Austaulian tour...

Lets leave the replies on this thread on topic please and not into a personal chat or arguing match.

thanks

SWICK

or email [email protected] with your Qs

Apr 25, 2002
1. How did him and Tech meet
2. What happen to Phats Bossi
3. Will Lynch be featured on anymore Yuk album's
4. Will Tech be featured on a Yuk album
5. How Did C-bo become Part of the Regime

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
dang, i don't really know if there is anything to be asked that hasn't been asked yet!

i've read three different Yuk interviews in the last week, one of which was posted here about the Regime, and another of which i posted here, and another i saw like 2 days ago.

all ask the same questions...what's his beef with Master P, are him and Scarface still on shaky water, how is the United Ghettos of America Cd going lol

i vote you get those basics out of the way and have him answer some NEW questions

all that bitching and i realize i don't have any new questions for you to ask anyway :classic:

Aug 17, 2002
A question(prolly more to follow)

Is there a possiblity that The Luniz and Tech could remake/redo/remix "Is it Cool to Fuck" or "Twenty Bluntz a Day"?

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
we're going to interview Yukmouth.....and the best question you have is "when is the album coming out?"

christ man......

This is the shit I want to know.

What is the history of the Regime? Who were the original members and how did you link up?

You worked with the 57th Street Rogue Dog Villians on their first album in 98....do you still stay in contact with them or have plans to do any more work with them?

In the aftermath of the Tech and Don Juan fallout.....what is your relationship with Don Juan like?

I hear Gonzoe is back with the Regime...what lead to his departure from the group and how did you get him back?

Sorry to critisize but the shit you want to know is basic information that you can find on the internet if you really want to.

Nick

Oct 2, 2002
www.phatact.de
Yo I would like to know what´s up with the Regime idea !!!
How can spread it in the world or how is it possible to become a member cuz I guess it´s a clan with the strongest motherfuckas in the Industrie So what´s up with a World Wide Regime !
Razua Ua Wawa leaving you motherfuckas shocked