QUESTION???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2009
my homeboy tirantes from my varrio was playing a track over and over i recognize never and lil wyno pero there was one verse that went duro it went like this:

Now im back in the calles it feels good to be free/was torcido for a minute up in F.C.C/
Like a G i did my tiempo stood strong for the varrio/puro XIV and BIG NORTE rifamos/
and if the scrapas wanted pleito we was quick to attack/kicking of in they ass/ant no turning back/
throwing putasos on them vatos hittin them with my state botas/Knocking out scrapas like oscar de la hoya/
it was fun while it lasted till the the placas rushed us up/took us straight to the ground face down cuffed us up/
now im chilling in the ollo aint nothing really changed/got a fat care package with cosmetics and thangs/
doing burpees in my cell staying fit like a soldier/shot a kite to my folks Ill be home in ocotober/
keep my compuser and never stressing on this punk shit/a veterano in this game and i wont quit/

any info on this vato?
and also k onda con el lil thugzy from active ent.??? wheres the solo???

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Theres thugzy from east palo alto and lil thugzy from watsonville they are Not the same individual.
Lil thugzy from the We Stay Active Mixtape as Rhino stated is no longer on Active.. Dont have no clue is he is gonna rap at all anymore but good luck to him if he is..