Question to anyone who has beat Icewind Dale...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
are you still in easthaven?

there are new shops in kuldahar

but honesly outside of those 2 towns there isnt a much,couple scattered ones with certain items in places like the hidden gnome city

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
dont really remember...i know it was better than the first one though. a lot deeper. more classes.A LOT of battles in 2 also. dont know if you think thats a good thing or bad thing but worthy of mentioning

pretty much the same jump baldurs gate had from 1 to 2...same gameplay mechanics but just more polished in all areas

all the icewind dale series ever did was make me want to play baldurs even more

Dec 25, 2003
You know whats funny is I could never get into Baldurs or NWN.

Baldurs just seemed to pull you in so many ways...I could never remember what quest I was doing, where I was going, etc. It seemed like if you didnt want 300 side quests you just had to go from point A to B and not talk to anyone.

Maybe Ill give that shit a chance again.

And NWN just seemed kinda lame...felt too linear and I couldnt get into the story. I dont know.

I loved basically everything else Black Isle did though, Fallout 1 & 2 and Planescape. And that old game with a dude with a shotgun.