Question on C-Bo Disses.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
K

knightridaz

I know Bo disses master p on Enemy of the state.......but did Master P ever retaliate with his own diss.......if he did which 1 or does anybody know the name of the song.......Why did this beef start between MP and Bo.........What other songs did Bo diss Mp......

Mak-X

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
C-Bo feat. Cap'n Save'm "Still Riden" off'a Bay Area Playas 2. He disses P on that.

And no as far as I know of P never dissed back, C-Murder I guess dissed Yuk on his Trapped In Crime cd, on the song "Ride", he uses the I Got 5 On It beat. I haven't heard the song, I just heard around that it's a diss.

Snoop dissed Bo on that Lay Low song off'a The Last Meal "Bo-Loc betta watch what you say" or some shit like that, he says it in a low voice.

Jul 15, 2002
Mak-X said:
C-Bo feat. Cap'n Save'm "Still Riden" off'a Bay Area Playas 2. He disses P on that.

And no as far as I know of P never dissed back, C-Murder I guess dissed Yuk on his Trapped In Crime cd, on the song "Ride", he uses the I Got 5 On It beat. I haven't heard the song, I just heard around that it's a diss.

Snoop dissed Bo on that Lay Low song off'a The Last Meal "Bo-Loc betta watch what you say" or some shit like that, he says it in a low voice.
i bet he woulda siad it in a low voice a real low voice cuz bo locs the realest nigga since pac

K

knightridaz

thats true.........if snoop dissed bo hes one of the dumbest fools out there........bo comes heated on every song.......the beat dont mean shit to me........only lyrics.......and to tell u ther truth, bo comes way harder then snoop will...........EVER.........

K

knightridaz

first of of all i aint no groupie.......i was just replying to what i was reading.........if u dont wanna talk about it then dont reply.........dont take this reply the wrong way though.......

Mak-X

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
Tremendos said:
why tha fucc yall groupies still talkin about that shit snoop wasnt talkin cout bo
First thing's first I ain't no groupie muthafucka, I just said, I wasn't for sure, it's sounds hella like it, but maybe he was talkin bout the Row. Bo and Row sound the same and in a low voice you can't really tell.

Oh yeah and Snoop's a bitch.....

Mak-X

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
^^^I kinda thought not after I picked up Life As A Rider, cuz he had Tray Dee on it. Like I said it's easy to mix those 2 words up cuz Row and Bo sound alike and when the voice is kinda low then it's really hard to tell.