QUESTION FOR THE ARTIST'S HERE ON THE BOARD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
Pretty much nobody as of yet, due to a few reasons. I've sent in tracks to appear on things but the industry overall never shows love to the up n comers unless u flash the almighty $ but it's all good though cuz y'all shall soon see aint that right Rae? And just F.Y.I. i'm down to NETWORK with ANYBODY who's about they business and is organized. The bay is sufferin in my opinion cuz cats think they god chargin outlandish prices for somethin they truly don't earn.

Shit im due to appear on...

Bart 2 The 91 Siccness Compilation - Tactoutmuzic
Almost Famous 2 Compilation - Dugout Records / F.E

IN STORES AUGUST
Mista Cane - Who Am I (Now We Begin) Annihilation Ent.

Rae: How bout u? Who's made u step up? Stay up fokes

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
whats really REA?

damn, this is a trip......i was really out the game ever since MIP went our seperate ways! with everything from leaving SOLAR MUSIC GROUP and all. but then SHEMP kept on telling me, and pushing me to get back in it, along with TORIANO.

i would have to say SHEMP on the real, reason being.....hes the most talented MOFO i have seen in this game for real!

whats funny is no one has heard SHEMPSTA LAY A VERSE, OR HEARD HIS PRODUCTION, and ya'll seen him on the graphics......but working with this cat.......shit brings me to a hole another level! real talk!

cant wait till that F.F.S.C. drops! OH MY................

AND MY SNIPPETS ARE DONE...................ANY MINUTE NOW YA'LL
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH

I CANT WAIT

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
DEVIANTJR - You are so right man....so right.

CANE - I feel what your speakin for real. As for me I don't think I have done tracks with enough other people yet. When I am recording however, I always try and come a little different than what the next man on the track is doing as well as the one that follows me....which I am sure most do.

As for doing tracks with a bigger name, that hasn't happend for me yet & I doubt it will anytime soon. I have learned in the last year that it don't do much for ya album & more often than not it benifits them and not you. The opportunities are there, don't get me wrong cause the connection ain't the problem it's just not something that attracts me as an artist yet. & yea, the prices that these "so-called" features are hittin for are somewhat mind boggling for the way most are selling these days.

We have gotten sucked into paying, I can't even lie but I know we have learned now....a year and a half makes a huge difference. We're alot more matured in the business and aside from some small ends to tie up we're doin okay.

As for the opportunities, naw playa they hardly ever come for those on the rise...you gotta make'm and I know you are aware of that. We try and work with a shyt load of unknown's & those on the come up just to wig people's mind out especially from other areas. Wait till you hear the shyt we're sittin on right now from all over this country...you'd trip folks, no lie. We been doin so much that I myself have fucked around and just did a track with a cat in the 8 and realized that his album was gonna be the 9th different cd I would appear on once all the projects drop. It's called makin ya way playa & that I know you can respect...that's why I dig how you got at us on the AF.2

Keep on Keepin on Cane.

SERVINU 151 - What goes down man? I hear ya on the issues...I think most of us have all been thru our share. Lord knows. Shyt, I can't wait to hear SHEMP now playa you got me wondering. I have a similar issue on that note too playa, most folks think I am just the Co-Owner of this here label and do websites/grafx etc. What they don't realize is I started off in this to do music myself and the other stuff was just things I had in me already and an added bonus to this company. I have "chose" not to put my own shyt out yet for very good reasons.

One being that I feel I needed to experience more and put out a few projects to see the goods and the bads of what that process takes. The good is that it builds a fan base for what we're doing so by the time the 3rd 4th or 5th project drop more people know about us and are more apt to take a chance and pick the product up. The bad is most folks sleep on you as being artistic and get caught up in the fact that you release albums and think all you do is run the company and are there to benefit everyone else...not the case & believe me I/WE have caught onto that and have made the according changes. It's crazy what you learn as you go thru things but that's life and it's funny like that sometimes.

Anyway pimp...stay up!

PR.

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Shempsta surprised tha fuck outta me with his music. I didn't know what to expect .........that shit blew my mind.....FFSC is fuckin hard y'all! REAL TALK. I"m lookin forward to workin wit em on my new joint, along with tha Trench Town Playa Arsen...

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Cane - I just seen this....hit me on the cell when you get a minute aight.....if you ain't got that therrrr, holla on e-mail & I'll shoot it!

Savage C - If there is one thing I did notice bout Nickatina is that he has a great knowledge on the music and is "always" willing to share his views and pass them on....real cool folks, so I do feel you.

Rikoloko - Yea, I bet....he always raises that bar for cats to reach on a track....

PR.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
i want to work with that singer PINK or LIL BOW WOW... i think we can make some hits in the studio, what do ya'll think?

Jun 29, 2002
www.sicflow.com
sicflow sicflow.com

Mr. Kee is the most skilled rapper that I worked with. The motha fucka will write a verse and a hook in less than a half hour with no pin and paper. Now tell me who else can do that shit and make it sound tight.