QUESTION FOR TAY CAPONE1??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
^^good question...lunasicc needs to make a comeback with his og awol voice

@tay....whats up with cosmo ? he got anything new in the works ?? an the recruits ? if you know

good look

Feb 23, 2003
WHAT ALBUMS DO YOU ESPECT TO DROP THIS YEAR??
HOW MANY ALBUMS DO YOU ALREADY HAVE DONE AND THATS READY TO DROP??

paso

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
THA WHOLE CO IS WAITING ON A NEW TAY! MAKE SURE YOU SPIT OVER ALOT OF YOUR OWN BEATS TO FOLKZ, THAT HARD ASS MOB SHIT!STAY GANGSTA !

D

Downunda-Connec

I am looking forwrd to those discs tay. Do your thing. C4 sounds good. I can't begin to imagine the sort of heat you got on there.

I think Luni Coleone got a tight delivery. I think he has progressed beyond lunasicc and you won't hear lunasicc type flows from him anymore. I got all 3 Luni Coleone albums, HTWWW and got the Irocc and Luni mixtape coming in. I think they are all fire. Total Recall is the album that gets the most love and I think that was his worst. A million Words a million dollars was his best solo ever though. Can't wait for the Tay and Luni album and the Tay and Coz album... Shit I can't wait for any of it!!!

Is H2O ever going to be released? I understand if it isnt... You could always put it as an extra disc alongside C4 or something???

May 4, 2002
TAY CAPONE1 said:
THE LYRICS WILL BE A1..I'M JUST TRYING 2 FIND THE RIGHT BEATS..LATELY I HAVEN'T BEEN HEARING THE FIRE I NEED..THAT'S WHAT'S GOING 2 PUT THE ICING ON THE CAKE...I NEED KNOCCS..EVERYBODY FEELS LIKE THE WEST AIN'T ON TOP & 2 ME IT'S ALL ABOUT THE QUALITY..IF YOU RAP YOU KNOW SOME BEATS COME ON & JUST MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE WRITIN & THAT'S BASICALLY WHAT I'M LOOKIN 4..............................................

DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACC,I BEEN HERE 4 YEARS!!!!!
You ain't makin beats any more? I always thought your beats were tight.

Apr 25, 2002
KILLA KILLA GOT THE RIGHT IDEA...ALL THAT SHIT HE SAID ABOUT THE BEATS..100% INTELLECT RITE THERE...IF ONLY SOME OTHER ARTIST WOULD FOLLOW HIS LEAD N THAT DIRECTION...I BEEN HEARIN TOO MANY RAW ASS SPITS OVER SOFT ASS BEATS...IM LOOKIN FORWARD TO THAT NEW SHIT