Question for CS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Aye homy, how come you ain't been on any of Dago's latest releases? Like Bay Loc's comp, Cyco's new album, Mitch's XXL, etc? Are you hard at work with yo own thing or what? Holla bacc.

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
I'm on Bay Loc's comp, but as far as the others I don't know the answer to that question homey. I'm sellin' A LOT of units and gettin' major love from the FANS, so I ain't really trippin'. I'm cool with all them niggaz though, and I don't take it personal. 1

C.S. Heat

Jun 25, 2002
wassupper pimpin?...ay,,,real chop...I broke that cd u gave me mayne....we was listening to it at Oak Park, gettin wet....then when I got bac in the car I set it down and bein wet I sat on it like a stupid fuc and broke that muthafuca ...can u shoot me a new one?... I was slappin that shit mayne...I like that shit ecay produced....Sic Wit This I think it's called...that shit knocin...the album's pretty cool mayne...holla at ya boy...I was makin my Lincoln nigga listen to that shit..he was hatin @ first but he started feelin it when we blew that 3rd stic...hehehe....git @ me playboy.....