Question for anybody that knows?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 14, 2004
There is a Llyod Banks concert in Cleve. Chamillionare is going to be there and i was wondering if Chamillionare is any good as a rapper. I hate Banks hes gay. Whats some good songs to listen to by him and also what are some good Paul Wall, MIke Jones, Slim Thug, and that Rapper Trae? Thanks to anyone that knows.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
personally i'm feelin Banks, he's the only one out of G-Unit i can bump these days...but Chamill is coo on trakk, dont know how he'd sound live...actually neither of these dudes seem like they'd be that dope live, anyone seen Swishahouse in concert?

May 2, 2004
www.playtherole.com
Chamillionaire is a good live performer, I've seen/been on stage at plenty of his shows... I'd recommend it to you... As for songs from him, I'd check out his CD w/ Paul Wall, "Get Ya Mind Correct" and also his solo mixtape, "Mixtape Messiah"... For Paul Wall, I'd say get your hands on his album "Chick Magnet" and try to catch up w/ some older Swisha House mixtapes... For Trae go pick up "Same Thing Different Day" his latest solo and go get "Losing Composure" his solo debut... Both are throwed...

Aug 9, 2002
they good performers...I seen Trae, paul & cham(when they were together) & slim thug....Ive seen paul & cham a long time ago & they got that club crunk!...