Question bout an album for you OG portland cats

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Anyone got any info on this cd found it a couple weeks ago
its called Exile In PO
when did it come out? sounds like early 90's to me its pretty tight some of this stuff was ahead of its time. any of these cats still around
check out page 11 of the northwest album covers thread for front cover heres the back let me know if yall wanna see the inner inserts.

May 4, 2002
i think it was brothers in exile...shit came out in like 91. one of my older brothers use to fuck with this dude beckum that did shit on this album...u just brought up a gang of old memories with this one...back when niggas only had tape decks type shit

May 2, 2002
SYKO said:
i think it was brothers in exile...shit came out in like 91. one of my older brothers use to fuck with this dude beckum that did shit on this album...u just brought up a gang of old memories with this one...back when niggas only had tape decks type shit
yeah Brothers In Exile is one of the groups on here its got a few different people on here, the other group thats on here i thought was pretty tight is ETPL.

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
Now that shit is classic. Bekim and Magic Mike on there. This was some of the first pioneering shit that was happening in Portland. This was the golden era of Portland hip-hop when alot good shit was happening. Like Syk said, this brings back some good memories. Alot of people don't even know about this shit, and won't get a chance to listen to it.