Question about the Xbox

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Me and my boy both want to get one but I want a ps2 aswell

I read something on here a while back that you can get something installed into it and it will hold the data of 10 games or something like that

Whos got more info on this?

Lemme know

If anyone can get a xboz or ps2 for cheaper lemme know aswell

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i got mine hooked up, its very nice. the number of games it can hold depends on how big the games are and how big the hard drive is. 80 gb should be enough for 20 to 40 games.

plus i got all the old school games nes, snes, genesis, etc... on there.

get a mod chip off the net and buy a hard drive and youre set.
you can buy them with 120gb hard drives and mod chips already installed for about 450.

HC1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
just wondering, how exactly does the process go for storing games and music into your x-box??? Do you have to hook it up to your pc? or how??

thanks

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
nope use a utility like xbox copy or something and when you want to copy a game the process is just as simple as ripping a music cd to the original xbox. how hard is that?

but if you download the games you can just copy them to your xbox thru ftp. you can also watch dvds without the kit and rip movies to the hard drive as well.

May 12, 2002
ya i got a matrix chip on mine from www.easybuy2000.com and a 120 gb harddrive.. got like 40 games on there and still got room

phil how do you rip movies to the harddrive? i used xbcopy on a dvd and it copied the movie over and shit, but how do i play it... theyre all .vob and .ifo files

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
HC1 said:
just wondering, how exactly does the process go for storing games and music into your x-box??? Do you have to hook it up to your pc? or how??

thanks
The Xbox already comes with the standard ability to rip your cd's into the hard drive.
You need evolution X to set up your games in the hard drive.
EvoX is a utility pre loaded in your hard drive and it can allow for all kinds of shit, including burning your games.