QUESTION ABOUT THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
I forgot I know it was some millions, Check out one of his shoot interviews and they talk about it on there. Just go to that thread I posted about the site for any wrestling video and the shoot should be in that forum to downlaod.

I do hope He wrestles Shane McMahon at wrestlemania 24 like he keeps pitching. I wouldnt mind seeing him fight one last match in wwe

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
^He should fight Vince, with all the history they have they can whoop it up real good. It would be a lousy match though, the best part of a vince match at mania is seeing him with major egg on his face in the end.

Shane is actually a pretty decent wrestler though

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Shane's not a bad wrestler at all. He brings a little bit of non uniformity to matches with his style. His moves aren't so cut and dry like the pro's are.

Dec 4, 2004
he got at least 1 million for his WCW deal. I remember in Self Destruction of UW DVD or Monday Night War DVD Eric Bischoff said he planned on blowing Warrior up big and making this big marketing plan with merchandise etc make him the face of WCW but dude decided not to renew..

Nov 10, 2006
DAMN NOONE KNOWS??

He did say that WWE made him an offer to not go to WCW that was unheard of, even in today's salaries.

And Before That

One of his first stints in WWE, he said he made sure to make enough money in his time that would take an average man 40 years to make.

Feb 23, 2003
he got at least 1 million for his WCW deal. I remember in Self Destruction of UW DVD or Monday Night War DVD Eric Bischoff said he planned on blowing Warrior up big and making this big marketing plan with merchandise etc make him the face of WCW but dude decided not to renew..
YEA I REMEMBER THAT

Feb 23, 2003
he ex-wife of The Ultimate Warrior, Shari Tyree, has written a book called "Behind the Paint; My Life with Wrestling's Ultimate Warrior." The book details her marriage to the former WWE star, and Tyree is currently shopping it around for a publishing deal. The pitch for the book reads:

For the very first time, the wife of a professional wrestling star speaks out. Shari Tyree was married for ten years to Jim Hellwig, known as the Ultimate Warrior, and saw him through his meteoric rise, and bizarre fall from the pinnacle of WWE.

Warrior packed the aisles, and was a merchandising boom to pro wrestling. Fans, known as 'Little Warriors' screamed and cheered, and then were left baffled by his abrupt disappearance at the height of his success. Only Shari Tyree knows the stunning truth behind the Warrior's face paint. Hellwig was a man possessed by demons, abusing steroids to achieve his massive, muscular frame, and then pain medications and anti-anxiety drugs to quell his fears, who had led a secretive double life that filled his marriage with turmoil and doubts about his fidelity, and even his sexuality. The avowed anti-homosexual avenger and anti-drug advocate battled with his own duality, and became the engine of his own destruction.

Behind the Paint chronicles Helwig's early career as a bodybuilder, and his stunning rise in pro wrestling, the excesses of success beyond imagination, his battles with Vince McMahon and the private life no fan could have guessed at.

Hellwig continues to be a media personality, even outside the wrestling ring, making frequent personal appearances to espouse his anti-gay, anti-drug ideals.

Feb 8, 2003
he ex-wife of The Ultimate Warrior, Shari Tyree, has written a book called "Behind the Paint; My Life with Wrestling's Ultimate Warrior." The book details her marriage to the former WWE star, and Tyree is currently shopping it around for a publishing deal. The pitch for the book reads:

For the very first time, the wife of a professional wrestling star speaks out. Shari Tyree was married for ten years to Jim Hellwig, known as the Ultimate Warrior, and saw him through his meteoric rise, and bizarre fall from the pinnacle of WWE.

Warrior packed the aisles, and was a merchandising boom to pro wrestling. Fans, known as 'Little Warriors' screamed and cheered, and then were left baffled by his abrupt disappearance at the height of his success. Only Shari Tyree knows the stunning truth behind the Warrior's face paint. Hellwig was a man possessed by demons, abusing steroids to achieve his massive, muscular frame, and then pain medications and anti-anxiety drugs to quell his fears, who had led a secretive double life that filled his marriage with turmoil and doubts about his fidelity, and even his sexuality. The avowed anti-homosexual avenger and anti-drug advocate battled with his own duality, and became the engine of his own destruction.

Behind the Paint chronicles Helwig's early career as a bodybuilder, and his stunning rise in pro wrestling, the excesses of success beyond imagination, his battles with Vince McMahon and the private life no fan could have guessed at.

Hellwig continues to be a media personality, even outside the wrestling ring, making frequent personal appearances to espouse his anti-gay, anti-drug ideals.

I saw this today. Its ultimate warrior roast time once this book drops.