Question About Master P- The Ghetto's Tryin' To Kill Me OG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I just purchased this CD and want to make sure I got a legit pressing. I don't know if there have been any issues with this CD being repressed (aside from the 1997 No Limit reissue without King George) like Young Dre-D- Troubled Mind. I looked at Rap Music Guide and the UPC, DIDX Number, and Catalog Number all match up. I searched on here and went back to about 2006 and didn't see any threads talking about original and represses of this CD. Everything seems to be fine, but King George in the window seems to be a little blurry and I don't know if it's supposed to be that way. Any help would be appreciated.

Sicc OG
Sep 22, 2007
I get the demand for 1st pressings and all but I never understood why is that master p 1st press so damn expensive? Given the demand for other master p albums, collectors, his fanbase I wouldve thought people wouldnt be all that interested in a master p 1st press.

Jul 22, 2010
Don't know, but they had a falling out, and I think Life of a kingpin was supposed to drop on No Limit Records back in the day, at least I remember it got advertised as coming soon inside some albums artwork... Master P did prove to leave a bad taste in quite a few rappers mouths over money issues...

Nov 20, 2007
I bet there was a different version of LOAK by King George that exists or at least that was partially recorded because I'm sure KG wouldn't have went with AK Productions and stuck with the K-Lou EASki Mo B Dick and Nate Fox type beats.

Nov 20, 2007
Whats Master P's most expensive CD ?
Probably this one and then 99ways OG next then maybe the 2nd press of 99. Not sure about the other ones but the I'm going big time tape only is hella rare. Mamas bad boy and get away clean are too but haven't seen those go for much that I could remember.