Question about Crytical - "DESPERATE"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I remember some time ago it was mentioned that Madd
Dogg was supposed to be featured on this cut, but it never happened. In the first verse Crytical says "I've got the skills to hit these licks with no flaws, so I call my nigga M.D. 'cause he's down for the cause....." Is Crytical talking about Madd Dogg right there? I thought that maybe that verse was recorded when M.D. was originally slated to spit on the track, and then it never happened but it was just left in there anyway. Is this right? Or is he referring to someone else?

May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
You're right. MD was originally supposed to be on that track. Apparently he wrote a pretty nice verse too. I'm pretty sure that no one was able to get ahold of him to come record the verse, and it had to get done so Cola jumped on it.

Sep 1, 2003
damn....he must be still around cuz i think that was him spittin the last verse on triple times vicious

he ripd it as usual

anyone know anything new on him ? he shoulda dropped a solo already....dude can spit some heatery

Jul 10, 2002
Yup, that verse was composed when Crytical and MD were supposed to get down on that cut, but it never happened. His verse was/is nasty they compliment eachothers style pretty nice... y'all should start petitioning for tha remix

Apr 25, 2002
I can't even imagine how sick MD would have ripped that beat up. It would have been sick as fuck if the cut would have been Crytical, MD, and C.O.L.A. for like 7 minutes of Desperate savagery......

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I remember hearin the beat a long ass time ago....I think before even Crytical got in it...and MD isn't that hard to get ahold of. Cause even I've seen him somewhat recently-in relation to when the song was recorded.