QUESTION ABOUT AZTEK?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 10, 2006
AYO I WAS JUST WONDERIN ABOUT THIS VATO NAMED AZTEK. HE WAS ON THE "DRAPED UP N DRIPPED OUT" REMIX AND I WANTED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS FOOL, SEE IF I COULD GET ANY OF HIS MATERIAL AND I ALSO HEAD HE WAS SIGNED TO ROCAFELLA BUT I DON'T KNOW. ALSO I WANTED ANY INFO ON STUNNA MAN. MUCH APPRECIATED PEACE.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
IS HE THAT DUDE SAYING SOME SHIT LIKE "VATOS RAISED OFF TACOS/TE MATO SIN UN CONTRATO"? CAUSE IF IT IS. HE IS BOOTY LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
HONESTLY HIS SPANISH IS LAME. HE SHOULD JUST SPIT IN ALL SPANISH OR ENGLISH. I ONLY HEARD THAT ONE VERSE BUT MAYBE HE GOT SOME OTHER SHIT THAT'S TIGHT. THAT ONE ON DRIPPED UP AND DRAPED OUT WAS GARBAGE.

Aug 9, 2006
Aztek...i dont even heard his name..who the hell is he??
on draped up hes rappin side on side with real h-town-kingz and´s lookin´ like shit.whatever

lil keke
bun b
slim thug
chamillionaire
z-ro
lil flip
paul wall
mike jones
aztek

there sum high rated names puttin this track on fire, but he..
maybe hes good on sum other shit, but on draped up..wack

Sep 17, 2005
Yeah that dude is fuckin garbage and noone knows what trash can he came from either. Cuz he sure as hell wasnt puttin in work in TX underground scene like he claims. Either way he shouldnt have been on that track of Buns or they should have put his verse last so you didnt have to listen to it.