Q: 2 VERSIONS OF CELL BLOCK COMPILATION V.1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
IN A PILE OF CELL BLOCK CDS I HAVE I NOTICED 2 VERSIONS OF THIS CD.. A FEW THAT I HAVE CONTAINED "OAKLAND SO SAUCY" BY HALF PINT AND ONE THAT CONTAINED "P.H. BALANCE" BY BAD-N-FLUENZ..

I WAS WONDERING IF ANY OF YOU GUYS KNOW WHICH ONE CAME OUT FIRST AND WHICH IS THE ORIGINAL.. HOLLA BACK WITH THE INFO ANYONE...

I KNOW THAT "P.H. BALANCE" IS ON THE BAD-N-FLUENZ CD, BUT I JUST WANNA KNOW FOR MY PERSONAL INTEREST.

PEACE!

Dec 25, 2003
the one i got has half pint-oakland so saucy, not sure which came first though. i've also got two copies of cellblock compilation II face off that have completely different inserts, so does anyone know which one of those came out first? just curious that's all

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
One was released independently (forgot the name of the label) and then later was released again through Priority Records.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
On part 1 the cover is the way I can tell which was the OG. If it has the Words from the streets of Oakland in bubble like lettering thats the OG. The other is 2nd pressing. Hope that helps