PT.2 life of a back-up singer' Apr 26th @ Chop Suey

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2005
we got sum industry folk coming down and you be surprised! i'm not gonna name couple. im not tryin to use his name to gain fans... Come through because of sonny bonoho, willie will, & petty P of WA AREA. leave it like that and i hope you enjoy the festivity....

Mar 11, 2005
One day i spotted this one girl. she was boutique. And i loved how she carried herself. She wored this pants that fitted pretty well and so everytime i talk to her, she's always strikin that same pose. & I know some of yall know what i mean. The next day, something went wrong. I woke up and i seen her again & she was on my floor. Quickly, I called my mom in & i said this(angrily) "Who________
took_______
my poster down."

Sonny Bonoho...

i hope you love my world of a back-up singer.

Mar 11, 2005
Breakfast qoutes for today::
"I had a dream about a girl giving herself a wedgy grindin on my leg. I thought it was very wonderful and very exciting that she did it real skillfully like whats that called bro..bro her vageeena was planted on me like camel toes my brother singsay gingsing"
I thought today was a good day waking up...

Mar 11, 2005
Astronomers have detected what could be the "Greatest Party" on earth.

It's goin down tonight @ Chop Suey by astronomers and has been given the name "Life of a Back-up Singer" Concert.

Observations show it measures about 550+ humans Partyinnng their socks off.

Astronomers now say they have evidence that Sonny Bonoho has its own style, although this needs to be confirmed, by you and only you.

Cut to chase__________.

TONIGHT*TONIGHT*TONIGHT*TONIGHT*TONIGHT*TONIGHT*TONIGHT
APRIL 26*APRIL 26*APRIL 26*APRIL 26*APRIL 26*APRIL 26*APRIL 26
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
*CHOP SUEY*CHOP SUEY*CHOP SUEY*CHOP SUEY*CHOP SUEY*
************DOOR OPEN 9PM**********
*HOSTED BY BYRDIE*
*DJ D'LEMMA OF X-104.5FM*
ALSO PERFORMING::
*PLAYBOY TRE OF GA DURT(YOU HEARD HIM ON THE LIL JON'S CRUNK JUICE & E-40 'MY GHETTO REPORT CARDALBUM)*
*WILLIE WILL (SEA)*BROKIN SILENCE(BOISE)*
*PETTY-P(SEA)*MOUFF(NJ)...
SPONSOR BY:YUKATAN MEXICAN FAMILY RESTAURANT, EIJAZ, 2050 ENT, SYSTOLE ENT, GA DURT ENT, SET EM' ENT, & ACE DYNASTY PROD.