Psycho "Ballin 4 Life" question...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2007
does anyone have the front and back cd artwork of the OG release? wanted to find out what the difference is versus the re-release.

Feb 26, 2008
there is no difference between the og release and the re-release. The og version has a other ringcode and the cd print looks a lil bit different.
thats all...

May 1, 2002
right on, hey i also just saw the one you're sellin. you know san quinn, 4-tay, keylo and d-moe is featured on there right? and is produced by psycho, g-man stan and rob groove?
thanks for the info playa...its been so long since i own this album that i didn't want to crack open the seal just to fill in the details....plus young-j didn't add any details to his auction either so i just put va producers and woopty woop...thanks for the 411 playa and you received props for that one...

btw, the great scott and the bored stiff promo are yours. i'm leaving this weekend to San Diego to attend a funeral. i won't be back until the 22nd pimp...

Nov 20, 2007
thanks for the info playa...its been so long since i own this album that i didn't want to crack open the seal just to fill in the details....plus young-j didn't add any details to his auction either so i just put va producers and woopty woop...thanks for the 411 playa and you received props for that one...

btw, the great scott and the bored stiff promo are yours. i'm leaving this weekend to San Diego to attend a funeral. i won't be back until the 22nd pimp...
thanks man. and thanks very much for holdin those for me. its rough times but those are the only ones then i have them all.

sorry to hear that man, i hope all is well wit everything.

Jan 6, 2003
those are the only ones then i have them all.
U got that limited edition release from TD camp's vault that came out a couple of years ago: Three shades of rhythm (=TD, P-way and equipto): unreleased recordings? It was released through hella records in a slim CD case but with a printed cover art and covered 22 tracks recorded before they joined forces with the other guys and formed bored stiff?

BTW that great scott CD is dope!

May 1, 2002
U got that limited edition release from TD camp's vault that came out a couple of years ago: Three shades of rhythm (=TD, P-way and equipto): unreleased recordings? It was released through hella records in a slim CD case but with a printed cover art and covered 22 tracks recorded before they joined forces with the other guys and formed bored stiff?

flowjob, i know you were interested too in the bored stiff CDs...but i totally forgot 4thereal had first dibs on them...

Nov 20, 2007

yea i heard of the three shades of rhythm but wasn't sure if an actual cd existed. lol, besides the other 2, that would be the only other thing i would need for my bs / bs related collection. do you have that one?

oh and speakin of td camp, did you hear his face 2 face cd? that shit is hella tight. if you don't have it yet, get it.

Jan 6, 2003
yea i heard of the three shades of rhythm but wasn't sure if an actual cd existed. lol, besides the other 2, that would be the only other thing i would need for my bs / bs related collection. do you have that one?

oh and speakin of td camp, did you hear his face 2 face cd? that shit is hella tight. if you don't have it yet, get it.
Yeah, I was so lucky that I got one of the few printed three shades of rhythm volume 1 CDs. I spoke with TD some time ago and he's got enough material for a volume 2. We'll just have to push and push for him to make it.

and yes, that face to face CD is great! Hit me up on my pm so we can compare each other's lists of BS/BS related material.