psp videos (MP4s)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
you guys getting your collection started, do you have a collection?
I just started renewing my interest in Youtube after the one thread in Open Fourm. So far I go an episode of the Boondocks and Moral Orel, Id have more but my converter takes hella time...
Thatvideosite was great for the rick james Chappelle show skits also

what the rest of you have out there?

Jan 1, 2006
do you need higher than psp software than 1.5 to rip movies, and how do you rip from youtube, that sounds like a goldmind, thanx for the insight.

Incar

Sicc OG
Sep 28, 2002
i have the sony media manager for the psp and its great for converting videos from any format and i think the V2.6 for the psp lets you play wmv's i think. ill look it up and see what i could find

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Incarceraided said:
i have the sony media manager for the psp and its great for converting videos from any format and i think the V2.6 for the psp lets you play wmv's i think. ill look it up and see what i could find
Can you find that at EBgames? I think I was looking at something like that yesterday for like $15.00

If it can convert and edit Itunes and Tivo files its on!

Oct 10, 2005
Incarceraided said:
can you convert .flv to avi with it??

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I have all the episodes of boondocks converted (except for Riley wuz here, I need to convert that) a bunch of music videos like san quinn, old luniz, dead prez, a few x rated music videos like the p.i.m.p. remix, how do you want it, and lapdance, I also got a couple episodes of family guy....I have a mac tho, so I don't have anything to convert stuff to the h.264 format(which has better quality at less space), only mp4...I haven't updated past 2.0 tho...anyone wanna trade some videos? or even better, convert some tracks for gta for me?

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Defy said:
I have all the episodes of boondocks converted (except for Riley wuz here, I need to convert that) a bunch of music videos like san quinn, old luniz, dead prez, a few x rated music videos like the p.i.m.p. remix, how do you want it, and lapdance, I also got a couple episodes of family guy....I have a mac tho, so I don't have anything to convert stuff to the h.264 format(which has better quality at less space), only mp4...I haven't updated past 2.0 tho...anyone wanna trade some videos? or even better, convert some tracks for gta for me?
hit me on the pm player. Thats exactly what Im talking about.