ps2 swap magic burnin games??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2006
so im thinkin about gettin swap magic but was wondering if anyone here fuck with it, is it that easy to just burn a game and play??? do i t work with most newer games?

and whats best a slide card, or the modded pop open case? cuz i aint fucking with no chips or soddering inside

May 12, 2004
i wish i could help but i dont know shit about burning games, i was just about to make a thread about burning XBOX games off the net, do you know how to do that???..thanks

Jan 14, 2006
i think you have to practically break your ps2 with the slider thing..so it can actually reach to the switch inside the ps2.. and all you do to burngames is download the ISOs and then burn them onto a blank dvd or if it fits then onto a regular blank cd and just play it with any kind of those mods you may have

May 12, 2004
Odracir said:
i think you have to practically break your ps2 with the slider thing..so it can actually reach to the switch inside the ps2.. and all you do to burngames is download the ISOs and then burn them onto a blank dvd or if it fits then onto a regular blank cd and just play it with any kind of those mods you may have
you know of a good website to het some games??...thanks

Aug 7, 2006
Odracir said:
yea some folks is saying it can be complicated, thats why i want the flip top case u know where i can find that and swap magic cheap? fuck wheres tony lol

^^and i dont know about xbox games can probably find some on torrent sites

Jul 6, 2002
I got the swap magic 3.6 with the slider tool...kinda cool i use is just to play my import games havent really burned anything yet....but its easy to use heck they even got a video of it on you tube..

Aug 13, 2006
I've been using that swap magik for about 2 years. It works very well for me. U just got to download the ISO file and burn it on a blank DVD+(not rewritable tho). The only problem I had was to remove the front cover of the PS2. Bassicaly it is clipped on the both sides of the tray and u got to use small pin to unclip. I've unclipped one but broke the other clip.
Heres where i bought it:
http://www.slidecardkit.co.uk/index2.html - although I'm not sure if it works with US consoles

May 12, 2004
ok i have a problem, i downloaded GTA, it says it is a file 2,389 kb, how do i convert it to file so that i can burn it to a c.d or dvd, im new to this so any help is appreciated

Jun 12, 2006
i tried both flip and slide tool, like em both flip is a less time consuming - shave off a few seconds- but look into the ar max i got that too and it seems it could do the same function and doesn't need any type of modification.