Promotional fistfights

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
So I'm walkin' my dog last night, and I walk past this local pizza joint... There's some kids outside bumpin shit out of their ride, so I figure, "well, there's 20 kids that need Tech samplers". So I bring my dog home and grab about 10 AP samplers, and 10 Playa singles.

Needless to say, it turns out my old friends sister works at the place, and she happens to know the kids that are outside, so that's my in. I hand out a TON of samplers (the hands just grabbed at 'em) and I tell this one kid to stick the shit in his car and bump Industry is Punks... Well the cd doesn't work for some reason. I had to assure everyone that I'm not fuckin' with them and convince them that they're idiots, because why the fuck would I walk around handin' out bunk cd's to strangers.

Then this one kid pulls up... I know him from back in the day when I played little league. I walk up to him trying to make conversation and I'm like "Hey you remember when you played PAL?" and he's like ".... Yeah when I was five", tryin' to play in front of all the little kids around him like he's so fuckin' hard that he can't admit he played little league.

I'm like "You remember when you got beaned straight in the kneecap by a fastball?" and he again, plays it off like he doesn't remember. Now let me tell you, I only beaned him because he's one of those kids who have that permanent grin on their face. He doesn't mean to do it, but he's always grinnin'... So I figured (and the funny part, is that I'm like 10 years old thinkin' this) "I'll wipe that grin off his face quick".

He plays like he doesn't remember that either... So I just say "well whatever, here... take these cd's and check em out."

He doesn't want to take them.

So, I say "What, you're too fuckin' cool to take free cd's?" and I throw them in the back of his truck... (he's got a pickup sorta thing if I didn't mention) and this pisses him off. He acts like he's gonna hit me, because I just threw some cd's into his bed, so I back away a bit and go "what? You want to throw down" (yes, those were my actual words) and before he can throw one, I swing. He ducks it and then the 50 billion kids that were just around playing hackey-sack are now grabbin' me by the arms, but not him. I threw a few of them off but every time I did that more just got on me.. So I'm feelin' like I'm gonna get jumped, but I insist to a few of the kids "you better let me go" very calmly... I'm not a huge kid by any means, but I'm good with my words, so these kids let me go...

An already long story just a bit shorter, he popped me a good one with a right, then I wacked 'em with a few of my own and I guess he tripped over his feet or somethin'... When he hit the ground I stepped on him and then my friends sister was like "Tom! Stop!.. Stop!"... I wasn't really caring untill I saw her face, and her eyes and well.. you know how it goes when you see a girls face...

Needless to say, I got punched in the face for promoting Tech N9ne...

I bet those kids will bump that shit forever now... LoL.

Nov 14, 2002
My dog? Home... Like I said. He had a dog that I don't think I mentioned who was in the same bed that I tossed the cd's in, which I think might have pissed him off in the first place..

Are you insinuating that I made this up? If it comes off that way I assure you, that it's because I'm very drunk right now.

So I bring my dog home and grab about 10 AP samplers, and 10 Playa singles.

Nov 14, 2002
That it's bullshit? Fuck... I obviously need to fix this post up when I'm sober.

I mean, I can take pics of the mark on my face if you'd like? Why the fuck would I make this shit up?

"Hi, I'm Zer0 and I got punched in the face last night...."

That makes sense.

Nov 14, 2002
Ok cool.. I'm sittin' here goin' "What the fuck? I get a shot in the face and I finally post about it, and people are questioning me?" LoL... It's all fuckin' Jesus.

Feb 23, 2003
IF I WAS THERE WITH YOU ZERO WE BOTH WOULD HAVE FUCKED HIM UP, NEXT TIME YOU SEE THAT FUCKER STAB HIM IN THE THROAT WITH A PLASTIC FORK!!!!!

Nov 14, 2002
LoL... That's the funniest thing ever.

I love one eyed willy. Arrrrrrrrrrr!

On a funny note, the kid who I got into a fight with.. His name is "James Willy".. LoL.

Now reading this post sober, it makes sense enough that I don't have to fix anything.

"He may have hit me once, but me got the jump on 'em. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"