Projects Galore!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 27, 2008
Hey whats up everybody,

Phat T here once agan to talk about all sorts of upcoming projects:

First on the agenda, my new solo stuff. I am coming out with a double disc with about 32 tracks with some features here and there. As of right now its called "The Holoross: Life At Ground Zero" but knowing my mind it will probably change until the whole damn thing is done. I have been known for being "nerdcore" or "funny rap" but this cd is going to be showing my true colors and pretty much setting up my rapping style. So far for features i have quite of few names in the works such as Autopzy, Wombstretcha and quite a few members of wicked wisconsin that i have talked to and are interested. Some of my producing includes myself, DJake, Lunacy 333, YMG Beats and a few bigger people in the game, but that will be revealed over time.

Second, the other dude in my group DJake will be releasing his new album "Soon". I have been taked over by my solo stuff so I dont know much besides the cd is entitled "Monster"

Third, I am releasing a mixtape that i have wanted to do for sometime now. It is in its early workings but i already have a track from SM Crazy and i will be taking tracks for it if anybody is interested. Just hit up my myspace at www.myspace.com/rossysaussy with a lil about yourself and maybe a sample of a song that you have maybe done before.

I will be posting all my favorite tracks on here and watch out for a music video and i have 3 singles already lined up for my new album.

Much Love Everybody,
Phat T​

P.S. Watch out for me on some features.........I may be on a song or 2 with some of the artists that post on here..........

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Third, I am releasing a mixtape that i have wanted to do for sometime now. It is in its early workings but i already have a track from SM Crazy and i will be taking tracks for it if anybody is interested. Just hit up my myspace at www.myspace.com/rossysaussy with a lil about yourself and maybe a sample of a song that you have maybe done before.

Horrorcore shit?