Probably touched on already... But How many think OG BART was better?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
i remember when it was raptalk.net back in the day.. I mean people did deals and it was legit. Now haters came in flocks and tryna rape people for they cash. I mean it ain't a fam thang anymore. There's cats that talk shit out here and say dumb things. Rappers was on here more often too. This BART ain't the way it could be...but oh well, gotta use what we're givne.. How many of ya'll feel me on this one?

Apr 25, 2002
This board sucks cuz mother fuckers talk too much shit, that's so real I don't even come here that much anymore . . .

and if you can get me to stay away from BART . . . you're doin' something BIG :eek:

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

really though

i'm tired of muthafuckas comin up on here like they gone do something to me

you aint never seen me trip like this on the old board

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

GANGSTAEIGHT said:
really though

i'm tired of muthafuckas comin up on here like they gone do something to me

you aint never seen me trip like this on the old board
lol

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

talking shit gets funny at first but i mean some of yall take this board too serious mayne

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

fuck that
the muthafucka called me a dog eater
he will get smashed on

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

you are now on IGNORE status
keep wasting your time talkin shit to me.... i'm not gonna bother reading it

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
I agree wit y'all about shit talkers and stupid threads, but we need to be appreciative of the fact we still have a BART board if not for Vamps and 91siccness we'd have nothing...I'll admit the bullshit is starting to take over the good shit...hopefully soon this will change...Is it due to boredom or the fact of nothing to say that the shittalking and stupid threads are showing up? Mind you, not all the threads are stupid, but some of them make me go...wtf? when I read them sometimes....

Apr 25, 2002
Asylum-K.N.T

THIS guy is the IDIOT!!! The diarrhea of the mouth NEVER ENDS! Watch... He's gonna call me a "tough guy" or just straight up say some dumb shit. What would the other KNT cats think if they were on this board.... uhhhh ... Get out our group probably!

OH and I'd LOVE to see the OG BART come back, but "no one" is willing to make the effort because its already free and taken care of here.

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

_bong_ said:
Asylum-K.N.T

THIS guy is the IDIOT!!! The diarrhea of the mouth NEVER ENDS! Watch... He's gonna call me a "tough guy" or just straight up say some dumb shit. What would the other KNT cats think if they were on this board.... uhhhh ... Get out our group probably!

OH and I'd LOVE to see the OG BART come back, but "no one" is willing to make the effort because its already free and taken care of here.
Bong , i have no further comments to make that are going to continue the madness that has attracted haterz in astronomical amountz! You don't know me to judge me man , plus if you have been insulted by one of my "come backs" , you need to deal with it because you need to remember , it's only a board and not real life. The internet has turned every cat into a "Net Soldier" , and i want to get it clear to you and everyone else that i never intended in making myself look like one of those haterz. Now , im a real street cat that has nothing to prove to no one , im just in the boards to either promote or see who has some hot shit coming out and network with other real "artist". If you still have a problem with me , you can address it thru PM or whatever , and maybe we can find a solution. Aight mayne . Tekk D from the dynasty . . . kali noize terrorist