Prison Rap Article in Mass Appeal Mag

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2004
There's an article in the new issue of Mass Appeal Magazine (issue #32) called Jailhouse Rap that X-Raided is included in all over. He, Mac Dre, and others are pictured and mentioned. If you're interested in checking it out, you can go online to massappealmag.com and order a copy, or you can find Mass Appeal Magazine at Borders, Barns & Noble, Tower Records, Virgin Records, and others.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
thats sick, so x is finally gettin some light.....

he deserves some recognition, shit, shyne did an shynes a bitch, x a real dogg....

life aint fair

Jun 21, 2004
No doubt, Sicc, buuut.....

Bad move on my part... you know, Mass Appeal asked for a pic of us on a visitation because the mag would be coming out around Valentine's Day. So me, being a GIRL, I think to myself this will be a GREAT V-Day present for him! I'll SURPRISE him with this pic of us in a magazine! What can top that! NOW that the damage is done, I realized I made a bad move when I mixed the script. E & Anerae do not belong in no X-Raided article. I'm still tryin'a balance being Mrs. Brown and Mrs. X-Raided... you feel. I fucked with an image when I did that...