Prince Johnny C "Its Been A Long Rhyme Coming"..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2004
I really don't think it is worth very much. You see it on half.com for $4 to $6 pretty often. I doubt is too rare. A lot of the Rap A Lot stuff is though like Ganksta Nip, Too Much Trouble, and a few others.

Feb 14, 2004
www.hiphopmag.com
Just wanted to thank you all for your help - just hadn't seen the CD in stores really, so had no clue on it. I also have a couple of other albums maybe you all would be able to give me some insight on -

Bad Influence - Dope On Arrival 1993 Neighborhood Records (appears to be a Cali CD)

Lex A.D. - Silenced By The Greet 1997Fully Auto Entertainment (features JT The Bigga Figga, G-Man Stan, Coughnut - looks to be from Riverside, CA)

Criminal Elament - Hit 'Em Where It Hurt on Dead Game Records - no copyright date listed, but you know it features Ice Water Slaughter and fam.

QD III - Soundlab 1991 Time Warner - I had never seen this album up until recently - It's a compilation of his production work with other acts (possibly under his stable at the time) rhyming. Guest features are listed as 213, Justin Warfield & The Sound, Kenyatta, Poet Society, Jazzy-D, and S.T-One.

Thanks in advance folks!

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
kingmajix just sold bad influence on ebay, he could probably tell you what he got for it.

that criminal elament used to be worth a lot cuz it was so hard to find but about 1 year ago somewhere popped up with a shit load of them and now they are pretty easy to find...still worth about 15-20 bones

Jul 12, 2002
That Bad Influence went for like $9.00

I don't know if you're interested in possibly keeping that Criminal Elament but I would highly recommend it. That's one of my all time favorites. I love the whole dead game click.

KM

Feb 14, 2004
www.hiphopmag.com
No doubt - Yeah, I'm probably gonna keep the Criminal Elament album - as I already own both Ice Water Slaughter albums. I'm also diggin' Sex Fiends - what ever happened to those folks? Remember when their LP came with a condom in it - hah.

Dang, shame about that Bad Influence..

I appreciate both of your help! Thanks.

Dec 25, 2003
i got that criminal elament-undaground railroad tape from i think '96 and it's hella tight..i wouldn't part with it in a million years! definitely one of my favourites! been lookin for 'hit em where it hurt' on cassette but it's hard to get hold of. same with them ice water slaughter tapes, can't find em anywhere. anybody help me out?