Price Checc On a Few CD's

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Eh.. I've got a few CD's i was jus' wonderin' if they was rare/how much they worth..

LIST :

Crime Boss - "Conflicts And Confusion" (Mint Condition Case/CD)
Messy Marv - "Is Messcalen" (Just the CD)
Brotha Lynch Hung - "Season Of The Siccness" ( Just CD / OG I THINK)
Cypress Hill - "Stoned Raiders" (Just CD / Jewel Case Instert)
3x Krazy - "Stacking Chips" (Just CD)
X-Raided - "Vengance Is Mine" (Just CD)
Celly Cel - "Killa Kali" (Just CD)
Evil Loc - "2 Deep N Tha Game" (Taped And Sealed)
3x Krazy - "Sick-O" (Mint / Sealed)
Master P - "The Ghettos Trying To Kill Me" (Non OG Version)
Sixx Nine - "Dy'n Aint No Way 2 Live" (Good Condition)
DJ Screw {I THINK) - "From Dusk Till Dawn, Screw Theory" (Good Condition)
Ghetto Mafia - "Straight From The Dec" (Good Condition)
Del Tha Funkee HomoSapien - "Made In America" (Good Condition)

Thx.

Sep 29, 2003
hmmm theres some semi rare ones in there. season of da siccness usually goes for around 10-20. sick-o can be like 40, but i have seen auctions for about 5 bucks. stackin chips is a classic that a lot of people are willing to pay up to 20 bucks for, but u dont have a jewel case or nothin. the rest im not sure about. and ive never heard of that messy marv...

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
^^ Thx for the Head's up.. Chea.. All the CD's missing cases arnt my fault, my home girls brotha' moved out and left her all those CD's.. and I picked 'em up fo' $5 cuz I loved X-Raided's "Vengance Is Mine"

Jun 24, 2003
The OG version of "Ghettos trying to kill me" Has red lettering instead of green, also instead of two bonus songs it has the 2 Og songs on it. The Rerelease is pretty rare though cuzz you can only find it used and is still preety rare.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
Sick-O used to sell for a good amount about 3 years ago, it was rare back then but now you can buy them for 99 cents or 2 bones like ole boy said.....there you go, knock yourself out with that Sick-O.

http://half.ebay.com/cat/buy/prod.cgi?cpid=1815667&domain_id=1876&meta_id=2