PREVIEW OF THE NEW DVD!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Gold Deez said:
Hell yeah.......can't wait ta get mine in the mail...
That's what I'm sayin'.....that DVD looks hella tight. What's the name of the cut that's bangin throughout the DVD preview? That shit's knockin'......Good shit PBE......

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
dvd was the shit folks, alot of freestyle...
2 thumbs UP..
pick up the album and support Dash...

Jan 25, 2004
Fo real cuddies this shit knockin hard as fuck. Juss like everyone else, i cant wait till i get mines in the mail. Im starting it off with Po Broke and Hungry but Im most likely gonna go buck and order all those cds.

Jan 25, 2004
Big Teflon said:
THAT SHIT LOOKS LIKE FIRE MAYNE!!THE BEAT TO THAT SONG PLAYIN' THROUGHOUT THE DVD IS HARD....IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN THAT'S 2 1/2 RITE?I MITE BE WRONG.
Yea that 2 1/2 playing through it. That track is hella clean except...... im listening to it and hella into it then,.. its over. Its hella short. I wish that track was more like 4 1/2 cuz the beat is hard and the lyrics are dope.

Jan 25, 2004
Haha yea Kobra Abismal definatly comes hard on the DVD. I thought i remember him saying that he just finished a track or something. I was just wondering if the Untamed Nillaz had a cd or not?