PRESIDENT BUSH IS DA SHIT!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
HELL..

I'll even promise to boost the economy by playing world monoply, I mean send our soldiers to wars as pawns to die for unrighteous causes so that you and I can keep our tanks on full buddy! Hell, I'll disguise my true intentions...I'll go to war inthe name of world peace!
Yeah, that's exactly how I'll do it....

May 8, 2002
big dave said:
a few days after 9/11 bush said he'd have bin laden in custody in 15 days. he's a lil late
ya he is late,but sooner or later hell get got. i mean shit if they can get Escobar and the Arellano-Felix brothers how can you believe they wont get bin laden

Jul 7, 2002
Mcleanhatch said:

thats far more towards the middle than your accustomed to liking?????? not a bad choice
not a populist like gore, but i think america needs a change...
nader will do just that. he's a moderate going towards the left

Sep 23, 2002
You sound like one of his hos, why dont you stop with the gay ass posts and get back to puttin that rap crew of yours together:

Crip'n n Trip'n and his crew

REAL GANGSTA RECORDS INC.

Aug 15, 2002
Mcleanhatch said:

ya he is late,but sooner or later hell get got. i mean shit if they can get Escobar and the Arellano-Felix brothers how can you believe they wont get bin laden
i just dont think he will. to be real i kinda liked escobar. that fool had the plug. but hey can somebody tell me why we (the us) dont like cuba fidel castro seem cool to me. and i aint talkin about the missile crisis thats over and done with

May 8, 2002
^^^^^^ i dont know. maybe because the cuban population that is here in the USA has major clout, and they dont want anything to have to do with Casro. maybe they carry a deep grudge and we are caterinhg to them. thats the only thing i can think of.

Jul 7, 2002
Mcleanhatch said:
^^^^^^ i dont know. maybe because the cuban population that is here in the USA has major clout, and they dont want anything to have to do with Casro. maybe they carry a deep grudge and we are caterinhg to them. thats the only thing i can think of.
i agree.
the cuban exiles in florida have major clout. They still think
castro is gonna go away soon, and they can reclaim there
shit that they lost during the cuban revolution.

they are the reason why the cuban embargo is not yet lifted,
bastards.