Prerolled: Monkey Funk Vol. 3... Free Download.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2008
HERE IT IS... Prerolled: Monkey Funk Vol. 3. Hope this is enough to hold people over until the LP drops later on this year. If you only checked out Vol. 1 & 2 and none of my recent songs... FORGET that you ever heard them and start fresh. Give it a spin and tell me what ya think. *Somking Drugs is optional*

Track List:

1) Keep It Unreal (Prerolled)
2) Clouded Vision (feat. Mr. Green)
3) The Way I See It
4) Got that Funk
5) Collabine Sampler Outtake #1 (with Mr. Green)
6) Inhale (feat. GrewSum)
7) Dark Thoughts
8) Take a Trip 2 Dopeland (feat. Epitaph, Beastman & Mr. Green)
9) Nothing Left (feat. Magnetik)
10) Collabine Sampler Outtake #2 (with DJ Tom E)
11) The Devils Toy
12) Lost in the Mist
*Bonus Tracks*
13) Never Sleep Again (Remix 2)
14) The Name is... (feat. Mr. Green)
15) Chunky Munkey
16) Collabine Sampler (Part 1)

Download Link:

- Prerolled: Monkey Funk Vol. 3 (Rapidshare Download)

- Prerolled: Monkey Funk Vol. 3 (Soundclick)

- Alright, here's the deal... downloaded Vol. 3? Thought it sucked, but loved the art work? Hated the art, but thought the audio bumped? I present to you...

Collectors & Supporter Special includes...

Prerolled: Monkey Funk Vol. 3 (Signed Hard Copy)
Bar Wars/ Underground Hustlin 12 (Signed Hard Copy)
Free 1st Class Shipping (US Only)

...for 10$ Shipped! PM me for more info.

Picture of an already satisfied costumer.

As always... Thanks for takin the time to check in with me.

-Outbreak Monkey-

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
I'm drinking so... I will give this a listen and see what think.Turning off Smut Peddlers... Here we go...

Keep It Unreal - Weak flow. The rhymes are somewhat predictible. Feet, Beat, etc.. Beats kinda boring conisdering the lyrics. Where's your attitude or some shit?

Clouded Vision - Why you gonna put Mr. Green on there. He showing you up on the track. Weak lyrics.

The Way I See It - Beats alright. Weak hook. Flows off. You need more practice. I know when you do shit you wanna show people, but take your time.

Inhale - Your shit just doesn't have presence. You try to be horrorcore kinda, but it's nothing crazy. Think harder. GrewSum is obviously good.

Fuck your music.

Neway.. fuck everything monkey said and just listen to me sum.. I'm not good either, but i gotta be better than this shit.

http://www.myspace.com/thekv7

Apr 13, 2007
your voice is good some of the songs were ok. like spooky said you need more practice.

the cover really doesnt look good.

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Thanks for the feedback. Thanks for the hate. Mixed results are always better ya know.
Not trying to hate, but you know damn well that people weren't gonna say much at all if anything. At least I gave you more of an opinion. You just need to practice more on your mic presence and rhymes.

I'll never tell anyone to quit on here if they sound like they could get better. If I don't though I will hope for suicide.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
I'll listen to the music later.
As for the album art- Not a fan of the cover, but the back and CD art are cool.

The text doesn't fit the way the characters are drawn. If you're going to go with a pixel text, then the rest of the drawing should be as well. I'd axe all the little guys in the back, because its too jumbled and is distracting from the focal image (the Luigi ape-zombie guy). I'd also raise the mountain background, because there is too much empty space on top (even with the text there).

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
The music is actually pretty good, a lot better than what I was expecting to be honest. I like the Grewsum track, but then again, I'm a fan of Grew.

I agree, I think with practice you'll get better and better. Just keep making shit and putting it out.

Apr 9, 2008
www.myspace.com
Me as well. On topic, I'ma give this a listen once I give volume 2 a listen just never got around to it. Probably because it's not something that amazes me enough to want to hear a new cd as soon as it comes out. Vol. 1 was decent. Good to know you're still on your grind. Keep it up. If I listen to it I'll let you know what I think.

Aug 31, 2008
Thanks for the feedback people. Spooky, I appreciate you droppin them words. Makes me feel better getting mixed reviews on my music. There's always room to improve ya dig. The only thing that I didn't care for was the "Fuck your music" comment. One thing people should also know is that, beides 3 songs, all of these tracks were "throw away" songs. Tracks I knew weren't good enough to put on an my 1st official album. Again, thanks for peepin it people.

-Outbreak Monkey-